Home The Bridge

Alternate Future T'Pol coming soon!

Just noticed this in my dabo table
n7j1y01bjc5v.png

Comments

• Probably next week as part of the dominion event. In that alternate future, she replaces the founder leader :open_mouth:
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Captain T'Pol not an alternate future? I know she had plenty of them. Was it the one where she's mother of Lorian?
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could also be next week's Tuesday-6-pack
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluetib wrote: »

Think I remember T'pol looking fiiiine in this episode
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did she not look fiiine? She was gorgeous. A bit too thin though.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did she not look fiiine? She was gorgeous. A bit too thin though.

It's the long hair for me that sets her apart in this ep
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a card many people are likely to want she's guaranteed to be in the 3x3 pack on Tuesday.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that the final event in this mega is a Faction/Galaxy hybrid, and given that I've immortalized Commander and Vulcan Wedding T'Pols, I'd be perfectly content if this new Alternate Future T'Pol is in that event's Featured Crew.
  • edited August 2018
    Maybe she is the new crew for the event rerun after the mega? Considering the event Family Tree (originally with Mirror T’Pol, Valeris, Disguised Tuvok) is due for a rerun and is probably in the lineup for reruns.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just next weeks Tuesday pack-only like her son.
  • Maybe she is the new crew for the event rerun after the mega? Considering the event Family Tree (originally with Mirror T’Pol, Valeris, Disguised Tuvok) is due for a rerun and is probably in the lineup for reruns.

Putting two different T'Pols as event crew? That seems unlikely.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to be the negative voice in the room, but if it's that red/sienna top and pants thing google's turning up for Twilight, that's a really dull outfit (can't say I'm loving the hair either). I mean, not a bad episode, but I'm having trouble imagining the actual art having anything going for it even if it's well done technically.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think it will be Lorian's mother.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you wanting some reference photos, here are several screencaps from the ENT season 3 episode "Twilight", courtesy of TrekCore...

wbx637bisrve.jpg

fwscvaxpuw8g.jpg

w0dlbtvu8a40.jpg

waudca5yujst.jpg

sybvcr76vlnc.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I really liked this episode! I'm not a great fan of T'Pol in her earlier seasons but she managed to grow on me. Episodes like this helped. I do wonder if this is the episode for the alternate timeline character mentioned her. I mean, her outfit isn't especially 'different'.
  • It'll be the Elder T'Pol from E^2. That's the one where she specifically had a PADD.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both versions can be considered alternate futures so it can go either way. Maybe she will show up as someone’s Dabo legendary