Home The Bridge

Mega Event Week # 4 Information?

We normally get the information for the next weeks event Friday at noon (eastern). With Shan gone, are we going to have to wait until Wednesday, when the event packs come out, to find out about it?

Comments

• Shan did say that all the updates would come as usual I believe
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Shan did say that all the updates would come as usual I believe

"As usual" is 3 hours and 12 minutes late. But, I guess for DB, saying one thing and doing another is "as usual" :p

Pay no attention to the indicator that says this post has been edited. It always said 3 hours and 12 minutes late o:)
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to continued issues with the Mega Event, next week's event has been cancelled. :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • We will get the information when the event is supposed to start, but it will start late, so we will not get anything until next Friday.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will get it Monday, but be told we always had it, and a post from today will be edited to be the event announcement.

I love you
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB is having a hell of a week, and i'm not sure they care
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • "take the time to rethink what you are about to post" might apply for event announcements and how rewards are doled out based on event crew :wink:
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know this info so I can start hoarding my chrons and whatnot.
  • Taking what ever they post with a pinch of salt now, it maybe changed to suit DB last minute or during event........... Might start taking screenshots of all announcements just so I can look back and check.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to the Friday info drop as i plan my moves for the next week out starting now
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this week's event post is going to be as late as the information that we've all been subject to a bug that made skirmishes a decent event type.

Or maybe as late as the confirmation that the shuttle AND seats were fixed.

Or maybe, just maybe, as late as the nerf to Yar was.

Just some thoughts. Possibly suggestions.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to the Friday info drop as i plan my moves for the next week out starting now
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    furyd wrote: »
    We normally get the information for the next weeks event Friday at noon (eastern). With Shan gone, are we going to have to wait until Wednesday, when the event packs come out, to find out about it?

After the last few days, I'm convinced Shan is the only adult at DB, so they're probably too busy trying to figure out the child locks she's put on various things to actually be productive.

I feel like DB is like Deep Space Nine - a clunky, barely functioning station cobbled together with incompatible technology, and Shan is like Chief O'Brien, desperately trying to stay ahead of the next calamity for the good of it's inhabitants.

She's been gone for like, a day.

Get it together, guys.

Like 100% #shanisawesome
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Next week's 5* event crew leaked from DB HQ:

688ihj74jtck.jpg

I would never put it past them to make that. :D
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Lol. There's some pretty hilarious stuff in this thread but I'd like to point out that it's going to cost all us players. We might loose all pre event info.it's happened before when we've got carried away.
  • Lol. There's some pretty hilarious stuff in this thread but I'd like to point out that it's going to cost all us players. We might loose all pre event info.it's happened before when we've got carried away.

I think we could

( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Deal With It.

You are just killing me today. :D
This discussion has been closed.