Home The Bridge

Everyone has Dominion Dukat

SMMSMM ✭✭✭
DB please change or swap Kilana for Dominion Dukat but leave Dominion Dukat as event crew. To be clear both would be event crew to avoid dissapointment but rewards would be Kilana.

Comments

• Dominion Dukat 4* (Existing)
    ccykncrk9gf7.jpeg
    vlw6abqljujy.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I have him all done plus I got a 1/4 of him in a voyage recently and figured he would be in the event month cause that's how db operates lately.
    Let’s fly!
  • It's one blunder each day it seems.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Kilana would be an excellent and reasonable substitution, or even Weyoun 4. I was appalled to see Dominion Dukat, that was just a complete lack of foresight on DB's part. Seems to be a theme lately actually.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newer players who joined since June 2018 may not have Dominion Dukat fully fused and might welcome the opportunity to do so via the event. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Good god. I'm lost for words.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone has this dukat. Ummm, I kind of.....have been....airlocking him :/
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one blunder each day it seems.

Can't WAIT till the phase change tomorrow.

Happy Rainbows !
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat 4* (Existing)
    ccykncrk9gf7.jpeg
    vlw6abqljujy.jpeg

hgf5pkcxt01w.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Not everyone has this dukat. Ummm, I kind of.....have been....airlocking him :/

Well **tsk tsk** to be you then, the rest of us normal people have him , seeing as he's been monthly reward for 3 months now , plus the event where he was also a reward....
  • I don't mind him being crew, I can see why people may be annoyed, but I'm more amused.

Dominion Dukat was one of my earlier 4*s, and sat on 1 star for the longest of times. Then he got put in the portal and since then I've had a pile of him from voyages, pulls and I'm sure he was in another event not too long ago?

But, imo, it's good that there's a card most people will already have
  • Or, maybe they're doing it to see how many people will still buy that 3rd or 4th star for a crew they'll be getting a star for at the end of the month for free anyway.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've kind of lost count of the events where I had an existing crew already immortalized.
    (This is what we get for asking for existing crew more often)

I would have preferred Thot Gor, but I'll take the easy big bonus in the faction event at the same time.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Looks like another threshold and out weekend.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    seems i am one of the few that is happy to see Dukat as part of this since i never am able to really get much progress in faction/Galaxy events bar getting the mega Dukat might make me go for it all since he is event.

I've had a lot of those so far this year. In fact, almost all of them have been that way. Events badly need to be revamped to make them interesting and more appropriately rewarded for the time-sink and mind-numbing repetition involved.
  • It's one blunder each day it seems.

I can’t help but think one blunder a day would be an improvement...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like another threshold and out weekend.

I've had a lot of those so far this year. In fact, almost all of them have been that way. Events badly need to be revamped to make them interesting and more appropriately rewarded for the time-sink and mind-numbing repetition involved.

Yeah, threshold-and-out is my default unless I really like the 5* event crew. I really tried hard for Killy and Warship Tuvok but nobody else for a long time. On the flip side, I haven’t had an event where I didn’t care enough to even get all of the thresholds since late last year. We’ll see how I feel moving forward, depending on DB’s response to recent issues.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is he's free as long as you do your daily check in for 4 months. That's why unless you are new, you'll have him FF without this event and why its a bad choice for an event crew DURING the period you can get him for free anyway.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Yeah, threshold-and-out is my default unless I really like the 5* event crew. I really tried hard for Killy and Warship Tuvok but nobody else for a long time. On the flip side, I haven’t had an event where I didn’t care enough to even get all of the thresholds since late last year. We’ll see how I feel moving forward, depending on DB’s response to recent issues.

I might not even hit threshold, but I probably will. I at least need that 4th star for Ru'afo, but beyond that I'll just play it by ear. Really unless I can be sure of a new 4/4 character, threshold is going to be the most I do for a at least 6 months. I think it's time to save some resources and go for #1 in a future event.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • I'd prefer if they made it Changeling Bashir, but maybe I'm the only person who feels this way?

-Ed
  • I love how DB thought putting Dominion Dukat as the daily reward the day AFTER this event is done would somehow be a good idea.

DB - do better
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you believe, 15 premium packs today and DOMINION DUKAT was the 4* straight drop in TWO of them.
  • Obviously his inclusion is polarising opinion, heard feedback from newer players in fleet and they're excited about Dominion Dukat, but can appreciate the concerns of established players. Incidentally already have him immortalised.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how DB thought putting Dominion Dukat as the daily reward the day AFTER this event is done would somehow be a good idea.

DB - do better

DB "thought"? That's funny. DB puts no thought into checking across daily rewards, characters, and events. The event writers write events, they then pick from available characters the best option to fit their narrative. If no character fits the narrative well, they shoehorn in someone who only kind of fits. At no point do they even consider what daily rewards look like.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be a nice, cheap, threshold-and-out for me.
    Farewell 🖖
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I think Kilana could have been a better choice, I'm not that upset about this one. Honestly, I don't think it was the smartest move but it is no where near the screw--er-y that has been with the other pitchfork level events of late.

it does put accelerant on the fire tho