Home The Bridge

Everyone has Dominion Dukat

2»

Comments

• dominion dukat is an insulting reward, end of story.
  • Also, please change Klingon Dukat to Surgeon Phlox because we had KD last week and your suggested replacement Keevan was also in the daily rewards table. And Phlox should have been last week. I think you know what I'm saying here.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    Dear DB,

Please change Dominion Dukat to Dominion Janeway. We all expected to get a new Janeway anways and this would also give me an excuse to power level my Warship Janeway.

Thx

picard_clapping.gif

Am I the only one who wouldn’t actually mind that??!!?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    Dear DB,

Please change Dominion Dukat to Dominion Janeway. We all expected to get a new Janeway anways and this would also give me an excuse to power level my Warship Janeway.

Thx

bq444w4j46o9.gif
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Everyone has Dominion Dukat.

200 honour in the daily rewards this month.

EDIT this is a refresh issue. The daily rewards show last month's rewards after selecting the reward for the 1st of the month. Restarting will fix this.
  • Youre never going to make everyone happy. Newer players are always missing something. Just wait till they feel the joy of running into a wall of Suraks in gauntlet. Thats real joy