Home The Bridge

Skirmish tactics

2»

Comments

• [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    T'Ong is nice because it has built-in hull repair.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the tactic I developed to gain more points per run in order to collect all rewards in short time:

Ship: IKS T'Ong lvl 9/9

CMD: T'Mir 4/4 lvl 100
    SEC: Mirror Phlox 4/4 lvl 100
    DIP: Undercover O'Brien 4/4 lvl 100
    ENG: Ru'afo 3/5 lvl 100

You will get two to three crew to give bonus each battle.

Tactic: Wait until you can activate cloak ability. After cloak deactivated, hit all abilities but hull repair from right to left. It may give you a KO hit on enemy ship if luck. If not, let your ship do rest until you able to do another hit again. Save the hull repair ability until it's needed or counter the enemy boarding ability. Sometime 1st and 5th ships will survive the assault but will have low hull left enough to finish off before they get to your hull.

With the loadout, it will fetch you 5,600 points per 1,200 tokens on Epic mode.

1st Battle: 1000 pts
    2nd Battle: 1000 pts
    3rd Battle: 1000 pts
    4th Battle: 850 pts
    5th Battle: 1750 pts

I hope this tactic may help lot.

Is Ra'ufo required.
    First Goran'Agar, Yelgrun, and Reverend Phlox all give max VP points and rewards.

1st Battle: 1000 pts
    2nd Battle: 1000 pts
    3rd Battle: 1000 pts
    4th Battle: 1000 pts
    5th Battle: 2000 pts

This is the complaint with Ra'ufo. He is the only one working the way DB wants to do it now.
    The others are bugged in that they do not need the trait bonus to get max rewards and now i see from your data max VP
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    T'Ong is nice because it has built-in hull repair.

I agree I find the T'Ong to be the most durable and have enough punch to get me through pretty quickly;)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I have switched to the Borg cube with my same crew I mentioned before for phase two.

Reason, the accuracy hull repair ship ability occurs very early.
    Basically after a round that you take hull damage you can repair right off the bat next round. And, DB has yet to put two tough battles back to back. I assume because only people with top notch crew and maxed out ships could deal with two tough battles in a row.

Tough battles come down to hull strength. The more strength the longer the battle and also boarding damage too. The boarding damage can at times bring hull down by half. Though it only goes down by half rarely.

I relived realized after saying the above I really do not need the hull repair. I still will win the skirmish so I switched to the NX-1.

These old ships perform the same Borg Cube, HMS Bounty, ISS Enterprise..., and D'Kora Krayton. As well as the two newer ships I have NX-01 Enterpise and IKS T'Ong.

Prakesh does not perform as well.

That is the ships I have maxed.

Edit: I forgot to mention I do not know if it is a bug or intended, stats do not matter for seats in this skirmish. Nobody says the arena message when they are in a seat that they do not have the skill for.