Home The Bridge

Who else is thinking about leaving this game after the mega event?

2»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I always wondered why people have more than one account. Wouldn’t you want to put everything you have into one?

I have two accounts and that gives me a fleet of two. The only reason, I did it.
    When they introduced fleets, I figured I could pick up some extra event awards. With the squadron rewards.
    When they introduced starbases I thought that might push me out of the game. Then they brought in collections which kept the starbases from overpowering me.

Suffice it to say, I just want to keep my little two account fleet going. Also I put work into that second one, not sure what they do with a merge. I would have a lot of duplicate crew.

Though in the old days I regretted it with those expeditions that gave us event tickets. And, that was my best event.

I managed to get my starbase to L24 no dil. used.

Edit:
    In reading the messages below I forgot something. If I join a big fleet, I know from past experience that I do not allow myself the freedom to quit. I feel responsible to the other members and will stick it out through times.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    After playing his long I won’t leave, I do still enjoy the game and maybe someday I’ll get a Dabo jackpot or when they get put in the portals a Gary Seven or Rain. I don’t spend nearly as much time at it as I used to and any spending is a trickle. I do my part for the fleet rewards daily and I may someday even get all the episodes done. It is something to break the monotony of the work day nothing more. The constant money grab has taken the specialness away a long time ago for me.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • I've seen a lot of great players leave over the last few months, but I, personally, am staying. Sure I have complaints, and don't agree with some choices, but I love STT.
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I am thinking about it. Probably won’t yet, but the latest Poly Yar and Ru’afo thing is kind of making me reach that point.

I am in a great fleet and that alone makes me want to continue despite all the s**t DB throws at us.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not quitting, but limiting spending. While Yar being nerfed isn’t concerning to me personally, the way DB appears to have done it is concerning (some conjecture on my part). To sell Yar as is, up until the nerfing, is sketchy at best. And, why wouldn’t some form of quality control catch these issues before casting them out into the gaming community?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I'm in for at least another year. Probably closer to 2. I still thoroughly enjoy the game. All of it. Yes, I said all of it.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • I have been on and off.... although have been playing more recently after I reinstalled the game on my phone

If I delete the app or left the fleet, I think I can easily leave and forget the game (like I have done for several other games)

The fleet/team is what keeping me in the game for now.
    But If several more old timers retire, I will join them for sure.