Home The Bridge

3* Dukat again??? Further proof

2»

Comments

• Just give us 3* Phlox because I wanted him last weekend and you gave us Dukat instead.

I don't want Keevan and I don't want Dominion Dukat. I want new and exciting!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I'm starting to wonder myself. I can't deal with stupid. I may have to go away. I'm starting to grind my teeth and that's not good. Seriously, get your **tsk tsk** together DB.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 3 Star Barney would be fitting, sound bite, I love you, you love me, do not spend, boycott DB.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per your feedback on the 3* ranked reward crew, we are changing 3* Klingon Dukat to 3* Keevan.

odmmu27oayru.gif
    mdsi43t7kbva.gif

Dear DB...

ui3ei6fwh5ww.gif

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Per your feedback on the 3* ranked reward crew, we are changing 3* Klingon Dukat to 3* Keevan.

I thought you were trolling us...

:/
  • Per your feedback on the 3* ranked reward crew, we are changing 3* Klingon Dukat to 3* Keevan.

I thought you were trolling us...

:/

DealWithItCaptainDurf
  • edited August 2018
    wbkv5l8waujj.gif

Nuf said-

Lights are on, but nobody's home. More proof!

e4n4q4b8dbm4.gif

Lights are on but nobody's home.

Think we're being spanked?

k2bzm4w69e8j.jpg
    Live from DB headquarters.
  • Gawd, it's hard to make me come down on DB's side on much of anything this week, but some of the folks in this thread have implausibly managed to get me there. Talk about moving goalposts. First people are frustrated with the lack of response, then they get one (and a change in the event rewards). Then they get frustrated with the lack of rationale, then they get one of those, too. And the answer still isn't right for some people, because I guess they can't imagine that there are other players that don't share their exact circumstances.

That said, most of us on the forums are fairly advanced players, and in those cases, the histrionics ring hollow. For somebody who's been playing for a while, getting up in arms about the 3* event reward is a lot like complaining about the peanut selection on a budget airline. Unless it's a brand new 3*, chances are these are going to be airlock fodder anyway, so it's a questionable hill to die on.

Nah but it's fun. I'm having a sterling day, what with Australia's parliament melting down even worse than DB (yes, politics, but please look at The Guardian Australia's live feed for even better entertainment) and I haven't enjoyed this game so much in a long time. I haven't even been playing much and I'm having more fun!
  • Don’t forget they’ve also managed to switch names and stats around and have left off vital traits as well. Martok with no Dominion. Ike with no Duelist.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Gawd, it's hard to make me come down on DB's side on much of anything this week, but some of the folks in this thread have implausibly managed to get me there. Talk about moving goalposts. First people are frustrated with the lack of response, then they get one (and a change in the event rewards). Then they get frustrated with the lack of rationale, then they get one of those, too. And the answer still isn't right for some people, because I guess they can't imagine that there are other players that don't share their exact circumstances.

That said, most of us on the forums are fairly advanced players, and in those cases, the histrionics ring hollow. For somebody who's been playing for a while, getting up in arms about the 3* event reward is a lot like complaining about the peanut selection on a budget airline. Unless it's a brand new 3*, chances are these are going to be airlock fodder anyway, so it's a questionable hill to die on.

Nah but it's fun. I'm having a sterling day, what with Australia's parliament melting down even worse than DB (yes, politics, but please look at The Guardian Australia's live feed for even better entertainment) and I haven't enjoyed this game so much in a long time. I haven't even been playing much and I'm having more fun!

Cleaver Greene will get the job done and Make Australia great Againkb0k149tblag.jpeg
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per your feedback on the 3* ranked reward crew, we are changing 3* Klingon Dukat to 3* Keevan.
    You mean the crew everyone has been able to get a fully fused copy this month? Thanks for confirming no one at DB plays STT.

Event crew 4* Dominion Dukat. Also the the reoccuring 4* log in reward. Well done on that forward thinking.
    Reward crew 3* Klingon Dukat, same as last event. Well done on that forward thinking.
    3* reward crew changed to Keevan, who is the 3* log in reward. Well done on that forward thinking.
    3* reward crew changed to Keevan, who will not be useful in or after the event. Well done on that forward thinking.

When Shan goes away:

door.gif

This made me lol pretty good, particularily given the context of this episode when Marge leaves... well done... it's a crime it doesn't have more likes
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Keevan has been replaced with Gilora
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • edited August 2018
    seyb2a0e59bu.gif
    I feel DWIjazzriker & the DB team has done this to us players.

Has anyone looked at the rewards change for the event this weekend?
    bzl81bubals0.png

First you say your changing the 3* reward to Keevan, now this.
    Make up your frickin mind.
  • edited August 2018
    Darcsoul wrote: »
    As some of you have already seen, there was another change to the 3* ranked reward for today's event. Instead of Keevan, it will now be Gilora Rejal.

I'm sorry for the slight delay in announcing this change.

6lpzkzvd94bt.gif
    I'm going to stop having battles if wits with unarmed people.

And start doing this when it comes to dealing with DB.
    p67lpx4aud3n.gif

This event for me is TNO! & no $$ being dropped.
  • Darcsoul wrote: »
    As some of you have already seen, there was another change to the 3* ranked reward for today's event. Instead of Keevan, it will now be Gilora Rejal.

I'm sorry for the slight delay in announcing this change.

Thanks for listening. Third Rematla'Klan might have been better, but at least it's not Dukat or Keevan. Missing your old moniker already. Did you nerf me yet?
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    Gawd, it's hard to make me come down on DB's side on much of anything this week, but some of the folks in this thread have implausibly managed to get me there. Talk about moving goalposts. First people are frustrated with the lack of response, then they get one (and a change in the event rewards). Then they get frustrated with the lack of rationale, then they get one of those, too. And the answer still isn't right for some people, because I guess they can't imagine that there are other players that don't share their exact circumstances.

Cleaver Greene will get the job done and Make Australia great Againkb0k149tblag.jpeg

Haha I freaking love that show!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I would have preferred Third Remata'klan (spelling?), this is a great reward for those who don't yet have Gilora -- she's a great crew member for both weekend cadet challenges.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow it's like the Hokey Pokey with rewards. Will Gilora remain for the next few hours?
  • Ambrosius77Ambrosius77 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    She is innovator too! And Cardassian. And rare. Three collections to fill.