Home The Bridge
Options

20k gauntlet rounds

2»

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regaurdless if new achievement or not, retired gauntlet crew should go to honor hall for 100K. I feel bad for new players, never able to compete here.

I always felt this was the best idea and what should happen.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to be able to see what my Round/Dilemma/Immortalized totals are once I've capped the achievement.

I completely agree with you on this point. Even if they keep the reward caps in place (still a bad idea IMO), the counters should keep going.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Nah, make 30,000 rounds a begold with Locutus, Guinan, and a Citation. 40k with a Caretaker replacing Locutus, and 50k with whomever the FNG is taking out the Whindbag.

This is a very good way to satisfy everyone’s needs. Those who still need to get their first copy would have to wait until they unlock the achievement, while those who only need another star will be able to spend honor on it right away, without having to fear waste.

This is how the 20k achievement should have been, too.
  • Options
    Wow that's an excellent reward. Thanks for sharing. TIL
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I guess I should stop going for 20+ win streaks to ever get this achievement, burning out all your crew to exhaustion every round would make a big difference in how long it takes to reach this milestone.

Yea man, there's no point in streaks. You'll end up getting trainers anyway! All the gauntlet characters (still no Caretaker btw DB!) I've gotten have been within 3 or 6 wins. Just use them all till they lose, and repeat.

Especially if you get to 17 and you decide to drop 50 dil into refreshing, only to get 7 trainers at 18. That'll put a bee in your bonnet.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should stop going for 20+ win streaks to ever get this achievement, burning out all your crew to exhaustion every round would make a big difference in how long it takes to reach this milestone.

Yea man, there's no point in streaks. You'll end up getting trainers anyway! All the gauntlet characters (still no Caretaker btw DB!) I've gotten have been within 3 or 6 wins. Just use them all till they lose, and repeat.

Especially if you get to 17 and you decide to drop 50 dil into refreshing, only to get 7 trainers at 18. That'll put a bee in your bonnet.

FWIW, I've gotten characters at all levels. The most at 3 or 6 and 12 streaks, but one or two higher and one or two in final rewards. You really are just contending with the RNG gods. I really wish there was a more reliable way to get the characters than just sacrificing goats weekly to RNGeesus.