Home The Bridge
Options

Irumodic Syndrome Picard in vault

2»

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Pulled three packs, got three Picards. French Q continues to evade me, but I don't get to send any extra Martoks into space.

Might be worth using a SR citation to immortalize him in this situation.
  • Options
    2 pulls: 1 Picard, 1 Q, 1 Full-boat Behold. Martok is frozen, so it's time to stop while I'm ahead.
  • Options
    I pull, 1 Picard, thats all for me as i dont really want to start on a second copy of Martok!
  • Options
    i wonder who be the 600th ?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a nice run. 4 packs. Had Martok FF, so needed to avoid him (and did).

2 Q (new)
    1 Picard (new, obviously)
    1 Captain Scott (new; such a *garble* card these days)
    Kal-if-fee Kirk (behold - new)
    Anbo Riker (behold - now 4/4)
    and only 5 schematics!
  • Options
    2 pulls - airlocked a martok and added a star to Tequila Troi
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st pull - Drunk Troi
    2nd pull - Q , with a gold behold of someone, admiral kirk and falcon, took kirk so not to FF falcon
    3rd pull - Picard

Took about 3.5 minutes to immortal him once i found him in inventory.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    2.5 years into the game and still no “Kamen Picard”.
    DB...why do you hate life?

Also this is “All Good Things” Picard. I doubt many hardcore fans remembered what Picard illness was called without google or memory alpha. This is a Polywater Yar, hold my beer, situation. Weekly challenge of, can we come up with a worse name this week than last week.
    Mission accomplished.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    2.5 years into the game and still no “Kamen Picard”.
    DB...why do you hate life?

Also this is “All Good Things” Picard. I doubt many hardcore fans remembered what Picard illness was called without google or memory alpha. This is a Polywater Yar, hold my beer, situation. Weekly challenge of, can we come up with a worse name this week than last week.
    Mission accomplished.

Hardcore folks remember... how do I know? At a recent con I saw people tripping over themselves to answer it at the trivia contest.

The non hardcore, well, there you go....
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the collection, I only have Martok and he's FFFE. Better odds than most of these special offers.
    Three pulls, one of each of the SuperRares. So 66%
    (Would have been nice to get a gold, because they are all absent in my crew as well)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    By the way, the art for this character is phenomenal.
  • Options
    Seven packs, zero Martok (already immortalized so I can’t complain), four Qs (had 2/4 so now immortalized), two Picards, and one Scotty (possibly the worst legendary), no beholds period. So so, would have liked more golds and/or some beholds, but I go all in when there are new Picards, so I hope he comes back in another pack when I have some dilithium saved.
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.