Home The Bridge

Are Voyage-only crew now able to drop more than once?

2»

Comments

• Pallidyne wrote: »
    I'm trying to duplicate but cannot. I've done several voyage specific dilemmas and cannot get a second to drop (and yes I'm making the right choices)

It could be that they “fixed” it.

Why is there no response to this?? And if they did stealth fix it, what about those of us who didn't get any additional copies? Am i supposed to take the out of pocket cost to stay competitive for what others got inadvertently free? Cuz those voyage only crew are needed for collections & collections boost stats.

What's DB got to say about this impact on game rebalancing?
    ~ seeking out new life
    I'm trying to duplicate but cannot. I've done several voyage specific dilemmas and cannot get a second to drop (and yes I'm making the right choices)

I wouldn’t put it past them. I’m also not expecting any kind of communication on the subject...whatever. I didn’t try for extra copies because I am still beating my head against the wall that is the attempt to get Colonel Worf or Fierce Guinan. For those who managed to get these two from dilemmas, did every single one of you do it on a 73-hour voyage or are you just exceedingly lucky with which dilemmas pop up?

I got lucky. I got Worf from either an 8 or 10 hour voyage. Still waiting on Guinan though.

• I wouldn’t put it past them. I’m also not expecting any kind of communication on the subject...whatever. I didn’t try for extra copies because I am still beating my head against the wall that is the attempt to get Colonel Worf or Fierce Guinan. For those who managed to get these two from dilemmas, did every single one of you do it on a 73-hour voyage or are you just exceedingly lucky with which dilemmas pop up?

I got lucky with Colonel Worf and got him in an 8 hour voyage.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I wouldn’t put it past them. I’m also not expecting any kind of communication on the subject...whatever. I didn’t try for extra copies because I am still beating my head against the wall that is the attempt to get Colonel Worf or Fierce Guinan. For those who managed to get these two from dilemmas, did every single one of you do it on a 73-hour voyage or are you just exceedingly lucky with which dilemmas pop up?

I got one on my 20 hour get the achievement one. ... and one was a VERY lucky 8 hour one.

Took two 48 hour voyages for me to get both
  • Just pulled thot gor on a dillema. Still 0 Guinans so no clue if she's a double yet.

I managed to get Colonel Worf in a 6-hour voyage, was quite surprised when all three missions popped up back-to-back.