Home The Bridge

EV Suit Burnham is in the portal

Looks like she is the new 5* today

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like last week with Picard, I'll say it again.
    Thank God, we were short on Burnhams
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Looks like sci sec and cmd for skills,
    qstsxmueowtb.jpeg

ctogdbkj7sre.jpeg

• Yateball wrote: »

I agree with your sentiment, but I’m sure she will come in handy for the many discovery events to come.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

I agree with your sentiment, but I’m sure she will come in handy for the many discovery events to come.

For sure, and first officer Burnham continues to elude me... too bad they'll have all FF purples in this pack and it won't be worth any rips
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will her stats be velcroed onto the suit I wonder?
  • Would have been a great time for EV suit Lt. Hawk.

I met Neil McDonough once while on vacation. We was extremely nice.
  • Almost enough EV cards for a collection now!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...........next week is EV Suit Janeway.......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Given the current trend for having characters from non-Star Trek series, I expect next week to be “Convict Janeway”

0ivxxme32154.jpeg
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have been a great time for EV suit Lt. Hawk.

I met Neil McDonough once while on vacation. We was extremely nice.

He has been great in the Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow series. Chews up the scenes in the best way!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I have all the Burnhams thus far immortal but tuesdays packs always yield tripe for me. Probably keep my wallet in my pocket on this occasion

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

And we are even "shorter" of your always "bright and positive" comments, lol. I would take 10 time the number of the current Picards and Burnhams over any of them :P
  • All the 4* FF along with Arachnia Janeway.

So nah.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 3 of the super-rares FF. Not a chance in Gre'thor.
    For anyone curious, the super-rares are:

Mirror Jadzia Dax
    Vulcan Wedding T'Pol
    Rakal Troi.
  • I don't know why Dax is pictured as a Legendary when Rachel Garrett is the third 5 star.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needed 1 star on mirror dax, didn't have arachnia or garret or burnham
    Good chances of getting someone new right?

Nope, Troi, already FF'd
    So sick of this
  • FE/FF level 100 CMD 1324 (89-299), SEC 877 (169-472), SCI 369 (115-391)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 972 (89-299), SEC 449 (169-472), SCI 144 (115-391)

Traits: Federation, Starfleet, Astrophysicist, Human, Xenoanthropology, Resourceful, Duelist
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • I'd take Garrett, but I already have Arachnia maxed and less than zero interest in a Burnham, so that's a huge No on this one.
  • First Pull - Rakal Troi (already FF)
    Second Pull - Mirror Dax (yeah! need two more stars now) and begold (took Durango Troi's third star)
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing a game of how many mirror daxes can I get in a row. I already have one on the freezer toozfqikew3zogj.jpeg
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind Burnham but I have the super rares immortal and Arachnia is extremely dated.

Easy pass from me.
  • Have all 3 SR immortalised along with Arachnia so regrettably have to pass on this one
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭

Hey! Picard is an iconic character from the ST franchise, and he was in 7 seasons and 4 movies.

Burnham is the main character of a show with 1 season (a second on the way). Nobody asks "Kirk or Burnham?"

There are at least a half-dozen more Picards that could and/or should be in the game, including "Tapestry" Picard (either Science Lt. or TOS Movie uniform) and Kamin ("The Inner Light").
  • Ikrit wrote: »

Hey! Picard is an iconic character from the ST franchise, and he was in 7 seasons and 4 movies.

Burnham is the main character of a show with 1 season (a second on the way). Nobody asks "Kirk or Burnham?"

There are at least a half-dozen more Picards that could and/or should be in the game, including "Tapestry" Picard (either Science Lt. or TOS Movie uniform) and Kamin ("The Inner Light").

Either ?
    Lol I WANT BOTH !
    One can be a 4* the other a 5.
    Then 7 days and 2 seconds later the 5* will be as strong as the 4.

That is the new order of things.
    All hail 4* Lore ! Future strongest character in game :D

Lol fit those keeping count
    29 hours without sleep.
    Yay !!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were still spending money I would take a couple cracks at this pack. I need only one more star to finish Arachnia and need two to finish Mirror Jadzia.