Home The Bridge

Customer Service Win!

2»

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not upset over it at all. Its nice they gave it back to the people that did with them dropping now. I just purely made that statement that I wish I'd done mine so I would not need to run so many long voyages to get them now. Im patient. I'll get them eventually.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I'm not upset over it at all. Its nice they gave it back to the people that did with them dropping now. I just purely made that statement that I wish I'd done mine so I would not need to run so many long voyages to get them now. Im patient. I'll get them eventually.

Maybe you'll get lucky. I just got Lucien hitting on an 8 hour voyage. He was one I didn't cite so doubly excited.

• robownage wrote: »
    Even though it is good things... again it is in overall bad ans this give advantage to certain players.

seems to me this is just a new controversy “voyage gate” in my opinion.
    I am still not done with polywater gate with CS and then now this.

Honestly? If you're seeing this as another "gate"...just give up and retire. They gave us something a lot of us have been asking for (the ability to get voyage crew more than once) without pissing off all of those who had gone ahead and done what was initially intended (spend honor to citation them up). This would be considered a great client experience with any other company.

I don’t think there was many request to have voyage crew drop more than once.

But why they change the rules and give disadvantage to others that don’t cite them?

Maybe they should give all voyage FF crew to everyone jusy to be fair?!!

Yes, i am planning to retire soon. Thank you!
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    Even though it is good things... again it is in overall bad ans this give advantage to certain players.

seems to me this is just a new controversy “voyage gate” in my opinion.
    I am still not done with polywater gate with CS and then now this.

Honestly? If you're seeing this as another "gate"...just give up and retire. They gave us something a lot of us have been asking for (the ability to get voyage crew more than once) without pissing off all of those who had gone ahead and done what was initially intended (spend honor to citation them up). This would be considered a great client experience with any other company.

I don’t think there was many request to have voyage crew drop more than once.

But why they change the rules and give disadvantage to others that don’t cite them?

Maybe they should give all voyage FF crew to everyone jusy to be fair?!!

Yes, i am planning to retire soon. Thank you!

Actually there were requests some as assumed bugs in engineering, some in Make it so, some here on the bridge, here in the forums and via other venues. (There were even tickets submitted at one point.)
    There were also sarcastic comments snide remarks and tongue in cheek references over it. Every time there was a 4 star citation sale, there were comments on how much It + voyage exclusive crew were a greedy cash grab.

Most folks wanting this change, however, had pretty much given up. so its actually a double surprise to them.

It was asinine to begin with to have them only drop once. This was a good correction and maybe not the best solution for everyone, at least a positive outcome for some of the user base.

So lets just get happy that in one way DB actually did something nice. (And everyone got at least 1 4 star citation as well, not just folks who had cited the voyage crew.)

This is good gesture .... but this proves how inconsistent DB dealing with problems.

Polywater yar:
    players worked hard to get her. Spent booster, sleep less, etc. and then her skill get nerfed. Can we exchange with legendary citation (fair trade)?
    DB response: escalate ticket. Did you use $$ or dilithium to get her? No? Too bad!
    — it implies it was our choice to compete and that cannot be compensated

Voyager crew:
    DB: We are making changes. Hey... keep your crew and we gonna throw you more honor points.

So:
    why not just allow voyager crew drop kore than once and don’t refund the honor points??!!

DB didn’t force players to FF them in the first place. It was players choice to FF them

Players didn’t spend $ nor dilithium to FF them either. What gives??
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Why are people even complaining? Stop complaining people, please.
    Be happy with free stuff for 5 minutes.

*standing ovation*
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the free stuff.
    I have never been annoyed with anything that was done.
    I especially enjoyed my 200K honour windfall because I cited Thot gor, jannar and clown to the cryo, and cited Lucien to 3/4...
    Cos I could respend my honour on more stuff!

And end of the day, it's just a game!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266