Home The Bridge

What did you do with your refunded honor?

edited September 2018 in The Bridge
I did this...
ysqpdvpn9eiv.jpg
Because his skill set is useful for voyages (haha go figure), used 100,000 honor to ff him and...
chjbw1mpg841.jpg
Fully fused Writer Doc since his 4th star hasnt dropped in about a year, and his stats are horrible and i dont need him taking up a crew slot. Watch me now get him in almost every behold now :tongue:

Comments

• AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having doubts for a long time where to use my honor points.

some options:
    Aviator Yar: cool character, good skill combo, high security (my weakest at the moment)
    Locutus: don't have him yet but I'm close. He's quite good for voyages and if I use citations I will almost certainly not get a double from a behold
    Gary Seven: best voyage score out there I think. Downside: Science is already my strongest division
  • Haven’t done anything with Honor in a while except use some on Professor Sato to FF her given the insanely high base Dip skill. Have over 500k now, just biding my time.

I need 1 Star each on Nottingham Q and Durango Troi to accomplish the next tier in each of those collections, but meh, no real need to spend the Honor at this point since Q doesn’t do a thing for me and Troi would only be a modest upgrade given all the Sec hulks I already have.
  • Bought two Legendary citations but really can't decide between citing 1/5 FO Burnham, Sato, Caretaker or immortalising Commander Kira, Captain Beverly or Delta Paris
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got two Legendary Citations, Applied to Captain Sisko finishing him off and getting me 1 off from finishing off the New Life and Civilizations collection.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    added a precious 3rd star to a NIP Legendary, Lawnmower Man La Forge
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Nothing yet, but these recent developments have changed my plans.

Old plan: immortalize the Voyage-exclusive crew I have (and will never get awarded more copies of), so they can stop taking up a slot.

But now those guys will drop again, and I have more crew slots anyway, and I'm about to have even more space once I freeze all the Dominion characters I won't need active after this weekend. So I'm thinking of FF-ing the 4* characters I have who would be in my top roster if only they were FF: Warlord Kes, AQ K'Eylehr, MQ Dax, Niners Rom, and Moogie.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Put two stars on Borgie, which FF him. This made him my first non-mega FF 5*. This also completed 2 collections.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went straight for instant gratification as always - Tourist Quark, Captain Q, and Sarek were all 3/4 fully equipped, so I finished and froze them. One of them was the free citation, so there's still enough honour for a 5* citation, and I'm feeling like it may be time to leave the purples to their own devices and work on golds (at least up to 4/5 - I've already got two 5/5s, if I have a third there's the outside risk of getting a useless beGold, and I'd like to avoid that as long as possible). So probably one or other of the Kiras is getting an extra star after I think it over a bit.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to put fifth stars on Arachnia Janeway and Spider Barclay well ahead of schedule. Now I am not quite sure who I want to work on next: Professor Sato (for her crazy DIP base) or a SEC-primary crew (because of my top five SEC crew, only Kortar and Robin Hood have it as a primary skill). I have time to figure it out.
  • Finished off Gary 7 and Amelia. Love finishing crew I can use on voyages
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the community 10 pack to make a decision for me.
    Or next week's event.
    Or the week after event.
    Or Voyages allowing me to almost finish the Diplomat collection.
    Or random indecision decision here.

Although I'm probably gonna be a huge liar and immortalize someone who's name rhymes with Thorth Thar Thucker. I know I promised DB that I wouldn't do that if they refunded me but its their fault for making the Jury Rigger collection such a huge pain.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing (have a total of 140K at the moment - so can't do much anyway).

- Kinda a waste to cite any 4*s now, especially with Voyage-only crew dropping multiple times. No way I'm citing 4* crew that are in the portal pool (the free 4* citation will go to the next Faction/Skirmish event Threshold reward if they are new).

- Almost all my 5*s are 1/5 ... with the only 2/5s being Will Scarlett and Admiral Janeway ... nah. I have 3 4/5s (Kortar, T'Kuvma, Borg Queen) but honestly, immortalising them won't improve my crew in the breadth, just make great crew better, so ...

--> I'll just wait, see what comes my way with the upcoming community reward, see what a new mega-event brings up and then I'll pick a 5* to start working on ... no rush here.
  • I dropped a third star on Rev. Phlox.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped a third star on Rev. Phlox.

Me too. I recently splurged my honor on FF Interfaced last forge, Phlox was next in line.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I dropped a third star on Rev. Phlox.

Me too. I recently splurged my honor on FF Interfaced last forge, Phlox was next in line.

You mean "Large Forge" I assume? 😉
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    I have not used up all of my refunded Honor, but I first added 2 Stars to Kahless the Unforgettable to Immortalize him. Then I added a Star to Bell Riots Bashir, which gave me my 10th Immortalized Augment, allowing me to complete another Collection (The Eugenics Wars) :)
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the honour on my Assimilated Janeway, immortalizing her and completing the Borg collection.

I used the 4* citation on Ishka, immortalizing and freezing her and adding to my Inspiring collection.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Saving it. Not sure what to do with it yet. I'm at 80k now (I got 54k yesterday). My two 4/5 crew are not worth a citation, my couple of 3/5s are also underwhelming, so that just leaves a bunch of 1/5 and 2/5. None fill any immediately important gaps anywhere (voyages or shuttles), so I may wait until I have 4 citations worth and then boost someone useful up. Probably some weird combo like MED / SCI / ENG.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got any :neutral:

I never cited any voyage exclusives.
  • edited September 2018
    These were great ways to spend it and im glad i wasnt the only one who couldnt wait to use it :sunglasses:
  • I never got any :neutral:

You weren't the only one, I never did either. Oh well, too bad for me...happy for other's windfall though, nothing like free fully fused crew. ;)
  • I chose Prof Sato, because she is base heavy and won't be in portals for quite some time. Between the refunded honor and the honor I gained from all those packs I weren't able to pull until I had more open slots, I could add three stars... one more to go.
  • Nothing yet. I’ve been sitting on my honor and have about 720,000. I had more but cited Gary Seven. I still need one more Caretaker so if he leaves the Gauntlet before I get another I’ll cite him.
  • I've been saving honor for the Voyage Specific crew, and got a nice windfall for Jannar who I did just a week or so ago (wish I'd been more bold and done a few more!). I now have 180,000 honor in the bag, of which I would like to save 50,000 for the next mega event.

The only super-rares not in the portal that I don't have are Irumodic Picard and Anij, all the other are FF so it's got to be legendaries.

And here, I was thinking of adding stars to newer golds, and then I saw Bartender Guinan, who I only have at 2/5. She isn't going to drop for me any time soon, so upon reflection she is the most likely option right now.

Then there's Bell Riots Bashir, T'Kuvma, Surak and Ru'afo who are all at 4/5 and are easy winners for immortalising!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Was going to buy a citation to immortalize my Borg Queen, but pulled her from a pack today. :)

I bought a BeGold from the honor store, saving the rest for next 4/5 immortal next week. Now I have a decision to make...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, about that gold citation... since I still don't have three 5/5s yet, I decided a behold is more fun. Got the option of Chaotica (1/5), Augment Picard (2/5), and Pike (2/5), and added another star to Pike, because there's no way he won't be event crew when season two of Disco hits the dance floor.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had the Clown immortalized, but the refund was enough for a ledgendary citation. Put it on Diplomacy Megastar Prof. Sato, who has jumped to the top of my citation priority list.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had the Clown immortalized, but the refund was enough for a ledgendary citation. Put it on Diplomacy Megastar Prof. Sato, who has jumped to the top of my citation priority list.

Ditto except for Thot Gor
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got any :neutral:

You weren't the only one, I never did either. Oh well, too bad for me...happy for other's windfall though, nothing like free fully fused crew. ;)

I never cited any of them either. Why would I? They’re super rates with weak stats. Just getting them once is getting them
  • I’ve been holding on to it while I deliberate between fully fusing gary seven or ev suit burnham.