Home The Bridge

What did you do with your refunded honor?

2»

Comments

• I am holding onto mine for the next new Janeway. We are nine months overdo! lol
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • I used it to max out my President of Earth EMH that I'd been trying to get forever.... then promptly got one in my next 10 pack... so basically traded 18000 honor for 200.... *sigh*
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    miqz4dfaxbr2.png

Reverend Phlox received 200,000 out of the 216,000 honor that I received back. He has the best MED/CMD combo between the only two quality 5* crew with that skill combo. Before Captain Beverly Picard and Reverend Phlox, you had to live with a really good MED and a crappy CMD or a really good CMD and a crappy MED. Maybe one day I will splurge and drop the 300,000 honor on Captain Beverly Picard to cover two slots.
  • I accelerated my long-term honor plans & finished immortalizing Kahless (previously at 3/5 I think) and took my 1/5 Locutus to 4/5 (& I'm a little over halfway to the achievement to get his final star). I was close to another star for Kahless already before the refund, so I was pretty happy to receive all that honor.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I didn't get any...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tcal wrote: »
    I didn't get any...

Neither did I. I saw absolutely no reason at all to waste honor on these voyage foos.

• I got enough extra honour to cover two gold citations. Already had Dr Dehner on 3/5 from packs this event, so the natural inclination was to 5/5 her.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.