Home The Bridge

Dilithium: The Final Frontier

Comments

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Nah, it's all good. For science!

Secretly I just don't like having crew out there that I don't own. The quicker I get these guys into the freezer, the happier I will be.

Have you bagged Trelane yet?

:(
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I got the Clown Dilemma (Voice of the Profits) and took option C, which is still The Clown. So, protip, they didn't change that. So in those instances, unless you need another clown, pick one of the other two options to see if anything changed.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Nah, it's all good. For science!

Secretly I just don't like having crew out there that I don't own. The quicker I get these guys into the freezer, the happier I will be.

Have you bagged Trelane yet?

:(

Very cool character. Solid gauntlet when 45% crit and good on Voyages as a sem-rare high SEC/SCI.0gkf8rnkfacy.png

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    17th Dilemma. Higher Duty Part 2. Choice A. No problems.

Do I gamble and go Part3B???!?!?! No Guinan but it might be Picard or McCoy!

Ok, I'm kidding. I need the second Guinan. She's hypothetically part of 3 collections. Maybe. Someday.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    edited September 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Very cool character. Solid gauntlet when 45% crit and good on Voyages as a sem-rare high SEC/SCI.
    Don't taunt Frank in my thread for not having Trelane. I don't have him either.
    Do taunt him for his taste in coffee. Keurig. Starbucks. Blargh.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    17th Dilemma. Higher Duty Part 2. Choice A. No problems.

Do I gamble and go Part3B???!?!?! No Guinan but it might be Picard or McCoy!

Ok, I'm kidding. I need the second Guinan. She's hypothetically part of 3 collections. Maybe. Someday.

Go part b, based on a screenshot the Guinan dilemma now rewards McCoy. We couldn’t see the resolution of the dilemma but got enough to see it was a higher duty 3
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Very cool character. Solid gauntlet when 45% crit and good on Voyages as a sem-rare high SEC/SCI.
    Don't taunt Frank in my thread for not having Trelane. I don't have him either.
    Do taunt him for his taste in coffee. Keurig. Starbucks. Blargh.

My intentions were not to taunt. I wouldn’t do that. Was just showing what Trelane is all about
    18th Dilemma. Frozen. Voyage Tool to the rescue again.
    By Our Own Hands. Choice A.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh... I think I got my Trelain from a merit pull.
    Farewell 🖖
    19th Dilemma. Champion Part 2. Choice B. Does not appear in the log but I got the honour and Mendon.

Also my first 4* I need! Cadet Wesley Crusher.
    20th/21st Dilemmas. Common one I don't remember because it triggered whilst I was playing Ygdrassil. Where Earth Meets Sky. Choice A. Got Lal. Neither entered the log correctly.
    Up to 12 SR's and 1552 honour.
    22nd Dilemma. Frozen. Didn't work under IOS or Steam versions. Used Voyage tool.
    Winter's Price. Choice A.
  • Aren't we due for another one round about now?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    itjpkfaq9bpr.png
    q3s77ycbao7h.png

Now you might be wondering what kind of idiot picks Choice A in Voice after picking Choice A in Beginning? The kind that wasn't given a choice. Choice C was blank. Unfortunately in my just woke up grogginess I forgot to grab a screenshot of the broken dilemma.

Also Beginning froze on me. The log worked. That's something I guess.

25th Dilemma. A Life Alone. Choice A. No Problems although I thought I did this one already.

9 Dilemma's to go. Slightly annoyed that 5 of those are for final dilemma's for Voyage only crew.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 Dilemma's to go.
    Wait, this is going to end?! :'(

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as an aside, am I just lucky, or is Ivanstone unlucky? I've never (to my recollection) had a log error after a dilemma, and I think I've only had 1 voyage freeze, but it was during one of the all-voyages-malfunctioned moments. Is his experience (nearly every dilemma having issues) a common one amongst the user base?
    Dilemma 26. The Greater Need. Frozen.

As for luck? I don't know. This has been pretty poor. I did the 20h achievement a while ago and a 25h voyage back in March (I think). I've done multiple 10-14h voyages. None have ever frozen on me. Never had any kind of Voyage error at all. My STT game experience has been mostly benign.

I've heard of many people getting frozen voyages. I've also heard of the Clown Dilemma getting bugged. A couple weeks ago I noticed someone using the Voyage Tool to unfreeze a Voyage. I guess there's something about the simpler interface that doesn't cause the game to hang. Basically the activity timer goes to zero and does nothing. If I go to the Star Map I can see the flashing dilemma icon but nothing happens when I go to the Voyage interface.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW you and I are on the same length of voyage right now, and I also will finish the last 5 dilemmas with the new ones sadly.

Zero of mine have frozen or needed intervention.
    Dilemma 27. Frozen. The Buried Years. Choice A. Didn't log correctly but I did receive the honour and AnboRyker.
    That's 9/27 Dilemma's that were Frozen, many log fails and I was denied the Clown.
    Upside: 16 SR's (Gralik Durr and Wesley are needed) and 1980 Honour.
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    itjpkfaq9bpr.png
    q3s77ycbao7h.png

Now you might be wondering what kind of idiot picks Choice A in Voice after picking Choice A in Beginning? The kind that wasn't given a choice. Choice C was blank. Unfortunately in my just woke up grogginess I forgot to grab a screenshot of the broken dilemma.

itjpkfaq9bpr.png
    q3s77ycbao7h.png

If you log out then log back in it can reset the dilemma, I do it fairly regularly as it seems to be a glitch. You take the right options but the game gives the wrong options on the next linked dilemma.
    Dilemma 28. Frozen. A Life Alone 2. Choice A. Got my Jannar. That's working at least.
  • 22 Hr. mark here. Just got Champion of the People Part 2.

Will update if I happen to get lucky and pull Part 3 in the next few dilemmas.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    If you log out then log back in it can reset the dilemma, I do it fairly regularly as it seems to be a glitch. You take the right options but the game gives the wrong options on the next linked dilemma.
    I'll keep that in mind next time. The two parters aren't a big deal to acquire. Its still an annoying bug.
  • Congrats Ivanstone. Well deserved. Now tell us how easy he is to level up.
    edited September 2018
    Congrats Ivanstone. Well deserved. Now tell us how easy he is to level up.
    I'm not the best person to ask. At this point in the game I consider everything easy to level up except Klingons. And that's only because I'm almost out of 2* Bloodwine.

If I get a chance, I'll log his gear when he arrives home.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week I had the exact same issue with Voice of the Prophets having the Clown option missing despite selecting the correct lead ups, and after a week of being led around pointlessly CS, I was refused not only the crew, but any consolation for the 5 days of missed voyages while I kept the log active/unclaimed. Surprise, it didn’t log correctly/visibly, and due to not having screenshotted the dilemma I was out of luck. Sad to see it’s the dilemma and not a one time thing, hopefully it gets fixed before it affects many other people. The Clown is the last voyage only crew I need, and I am still fuming about it.