Home The Bridge

PSA: Don't Cash in Honor on Citations to Hold. The Inventory Cap May Eat Them.

13»

Comments

• So the last remaining megawhale just closed her wallet
    Good work DB
    DB Do-Better II
  • Thank you very much for the PSA, I had no idea there was an inventory limit. I'm sorry to hear about your CS experience - it definitely sounds like tier 1 outsourced reps with missing info.
  • I'm really glad you got your citacitations back. No customer should *ever* need to educate CS (basically the company that produced the product/service on how things work) because they are representatives of the company. They should've already been educated or provided the tools to self-educate by the company that they represent, as has already been stated by someone else.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Hesham wrote: »
    So the last remaining megawhale just closed her wallet
    Good work DB

This is so very sad, because it just illustrates once again how DB's one consistent accomplishment is screwing over their paying customers, and it seems the more you have paid them, the bigger the screw they use.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hesham wrote: »
    So the last remaining megawhale just closed her wallet
    Good work DB

This is so very sad, because it just illustrates once again how DB's one consistent accomplishment is screwing over their paying customers, and it seems the more you have paid them, the bigger the screw they use.

In the situation described in the OP, don’t forget Hanlon’s Razor (paraphrasing):

Never ascribe to malice what can be attributed to incompetence, but don’t rule out malice.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust