Home The Bridge

Ridiculous Vash 5*

2»

Comments

• muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Yes we need George and Gracie! We need Spot and Porthos too!

So many people on this forum would hate that so much.
  • Citations would not work over cards as a reward. They are too valuable.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Citations would not work over cards as a reward. They are too valuable.

This is an issue with economics in general. Value is only what we are willing to assign something. Enough people assign a high value to these citations and crew because they are willing to spend, which allows DB to keep them artificially scarce. We give them such a high value because DB makes us think it.
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Another option would be a different random character of the same level. Like Let's Make A Deal...stick with what you see or go for the hidden mystery box. I'd do that...But I dig random surprises.
  • Must every minor character be turned into a 5* Legendary?
    What is next, the 5* Pakled?
    "Make it go".

Everything must be a 5* because that is the natural result of how this game is designed. Once you have a few 4* and 5* crew, the 1* and 2* are pointless (except a few for cadet missions). Once you get a good number of 4 and 5* crew, the 3* become pointless (again, except a few female aliens for cadet missions). Once you have enough 5* crew, even at 1/5, there is no true reason to fight and pay for most 4* crew. Thus if DB wants money and if we want continuing gameplay, everything must be 5*. Sad, but true.

Much of what you are saying is true. However, there are enough high quality 4* cards that put to shame most of the 1/5 and 2/5 cards. I actually find more value collecting 4* because they are easier to fuse and level. I don't get many legendaries on voyages until they have at least 3/5 because I, as well as most I am assuming, have enough high quality 4* in for all the positions. Hence, we have both 4* and 5* every week depending on one's preference for collecting.

Also, I think whether a character is 4* or 5* depends more on the story than the actual characters. They could have flipped this week's event characters and we would still have the same issue if we wanted to argue who should be the 5*. Half would probably prefer one and half the other character.
  • Agreed! Vash from DS9 should have been the legendary card.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vash is the character from this episode with the most out of the box thinking, so much so that she impressed Q enough to take her galavanting about the universe. And since Q is basically driving the premise of the entire game, Legendary status seems appropriate.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • I liked Vash as a character. She was a "throwback" human rogue that rejected Trek's utopia. Also, Picard was banging a younger lady, so props to him!

The actress did a good job acting too, I don't get the hate. Then again I can't stand that dumpster fire discovery so maybe I'm a minority on this forum.
  • I wouldn't mind colored tribbles. Pink, green, blue, and red? Why not? I would even pay 50,000 chrons to change the color.

Trista :)
  • WhatMeWorryWhatMeWorry ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    On the same hand.....why dont they offer custom characters for $99?
    Or limited editions...say 1000 copies?
    That's $5 Million per year in revenue at 1 per week.
    Think how many pay $99 already for a character already?
  • On the same hand.....why dont they offer custom characters for $99?
    Or limited editions...say 1000 copies?
    That's $5 Million per year in revenue at 1 per week.
    Think how many pay $99 already for a character already?

True. I would want one. :):)
  • You would have to think there would be an absolute stampede for an offer like this.