Home Past Anomalies
Options

CAN'T LOG IN

Hello guys, I can't log in into my account. What's wrong?

Comments

• Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Me 2. 2 accounts. Same device as writing this.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    DB please post looking into this
  • Options
    Hello DB, I am able to log in now, but can't finish my voyage. I am not able to complete my voyage.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Where are you
  • Options
    Basically not able to finish anything.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Where are you
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Still can't log in
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Unable to log into Timelines. Finally was able to even log in to forums! YIKES! Multiple failed attempts to log in to ST Timelines from 8 a.m. to present (10:45 MST). I'm guessing the system is down. Any information available yet?
  • Options
    I haven't been able to log in for a long time either.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Please state you location. Country
  • Options
    Netherlands for me.
  • Options
    Canada (Ontario )
  • Options
    Having similar issues, in the UK on Virgin Media, if I use a VPN then I can log in fine
  • Options
    This is giving you loads of trust. When will there be sufficient info regarding what's happening.
  • Options
    Been over 3 hours now and still can’t get into game via internet on my iPad, though my internet is fine for everything else. I just tried getting in via cell on my phone (by turning off wifi) and that worked, though it is hard to do much on a tiny screen.
  • Options
    @Shan, this is not really helping to regain trust. As I understand this, at this template people can work and at others they can't. This turns into a really bad situation, as I and many others feel that we aren't treated on the same level.
  • Options
    Any updates on this? I still can't get into the game, about 3 hours now.
  • Options
    Same here, can't get into the game, tried both Android and Steam versions. Based in the Netherlands. Internet works fine (otherwise I couldn't be posting this).
  • Options
    Same here....just staring at the login screen...pondering why Reed is smaller than everyone else
  • Options
    Further to previous comment, can access using mobile data but not WIFI. What's all that about. Have sent a ticket. Look forward to receiving the usual "we have yet to receive widespread reports on this issue" excuse they normally fob me off with.
  • Options
    [DDF] Remco[DDF] Remco ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hmm, I suddenly got an error on Steam (on the load screen) and when I clicked it away, the game actually start working.....
  • Options
    Seems like it's not letting people log in on wifi
  • Options
    [DDF] Remco[DDF] Remco ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    And now it's loading forever in the Voyages screen. I'm not on WiFi but on cable now, so it could be an issue between ISP and DB, but I don't think it's specifically WiFi related.

Edit: just disabled WiFi on smartphone to load game over 4g, but no such luck. :-(
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    UK Virginmedia customers complain by calling 150
  • Options
    SMM wrote: »
    UK Virginmedia customers complain by calling 150

It's not Virgins fault, surely?
  • Options
    Still not able to get on, and what's worse not messages from DB. Come on guys, there's much money involved by the players, and in my case a whole Fleet that I am serving as Admiral, but I can't get in touch with them. Who is able to play and who isn't. This is losing me and many other players their position in this mission. This negliance is what is causing people to leave this game.
  • Options
    Same here in Vienna/Austria :/
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Complain to your ISP that supplies your broadband.
  • Options
    SMM wrote: »
    Complain to your ISP that supplies your broadband.

Well, if I can get into any other game or to every other website in the world, I don't think my ISP is to blame. I don't think anyone at the ISP has thought: "Let's block DB STT and nothing else".....
  • Options
    Netflix is working fine on my WiFi. As are my other games (I cheated on you dB sorry, not sorry) so it's nothing to do with my Internet provider