Home The Bridge
Options

Gabriel Bell

I just logged on and had a random Gabriel Bell in my crew roster. Ive absolutely no idea where it came from. I had him as a 1/4 already so it was very welcome but I've no clue how it came to be there.

Weird.

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the Bell Riots did happen in September... of 2024...

I wouldn't say no to a copy of Gabriel Bell, since he's one of just 5 super rare crew I'm missing, and the only one not exclusive to voyages or packs.
  • Options
    are you sure you didn't pick him up on your last voyage and missed him earlier?
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    No, my voyage is still returning. I had only 2 cards to level in the roster so it was easy to remember what was there. When I logged on the card was just there. Really strange. It wasn't an accidental single pull either.
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I only have the new maid Marian and Lucian left to level. I favourited Bell for info.

kqm1ui0an6qw.jpg
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Did you do a 'pocket pull' where a premium portal was pulled by accident? Did your saved pulls go down by one, or your DIL by 72?
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Did you do a 'pocket pull' where a premium portal was pulled by accident? Did your saved pulls go down by one, or your DIL by 72?

No I double checked that. I couldn't find any reason.at all. It really just appeared from nowhere.
  • Options
    Wish that happened to me...
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Well you better contact cs, so they can remove the reported problem, aka the crew :wink:!!
  • Options
    Well you better contact cs, so they can remove the reported problem, aka the crew :wink:!!

Pigs must be flying in a frozen land, lol
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

Pigs must be flying in a frozen land, lol

Haha, but then knowing cs theyd say something along the lines of "our random crew giver awayer device is working as intended"
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Obviously it was meant for DBID *********23 not DBID *********32
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Lucky dude.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    Red rover, red rover, send that Gabriel Bell on over!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, I hope DB doesn't Ruk you and pull a Spock and take it back. Sad thing that it's a risk when you post luck like that here.
  • Options
    I need one more Gabriel Bell too!
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have Gabriel Bell immortalized. If they do that I would have to start a new thread complaining about the free gift because I already have him, and why couldn't they send out a character that I don't have (not caring, of course that others may have already immortalised the character that I request in placement).
    Then I would have to open several support tickets on the subject and post a reply to my own thread as long as a novel that complains further about the unfairness and poor customer service.
    :lol:
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    I already have Gabriel Bell immortalized. If they do that I would have to start a new thread complaining about the free gift because I already have him, and why couldn't they send out a character that I don't have (not caring, of course that others may have already immortalised the character that I request in placement).
    Then I would have to open several support tickets on the subject and post a reply to my own thread as long as a novel that complains further about the unfairness and poor customer service.
    :lol:

You've been here for at least a week to recognize that is a common response.