Home Engineering Room
Options

Loading issue Facebook

This discussion was created from comments split from: CAN'T LOG IN.

Comments

• Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Is there any problem with Facebook? I can connect via android device but am unable to connect with Facebook Gameroom. Both devices uses same wifi connection.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    koba wrote: »
    Is there any problem with Facebook? I can connect via android device but am unable to connect with Facebook Gameroom. Both devices uses same wifi connection.

Not that I am aware of.
    Is it still an issue for you now?

• Options
    I can't seem to log in to my old account, I played Star Trek: Timelines awhile back & even invested in Dilithium purchases, which upped my VIP status, but fast forward a year and my new phone won't let me link to my old account! It says I don't have an account on either of my two emails, so I linked it with Facebook, but then it loaded up the game I just started instead of the one with all my favorite characters & VIP Status from a year ago..! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't seem to log in to my old account, I played Star Trek: Timelines awhile back & even invested in Dilithium purchases, which upped my VIP status, but fast forward a year and my new phone won't let me link to my old account! It says I don't have an account on either of my two emails, so I linked it with Facebook, but then it loaded up the game I just started instead of the one with all my favorite characters & VIP Status from a year ago..! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

You will need to contact our Support Team for this, they might be able to locate your previous account.
    Please provide them with as much details about your account as you can, such as the name you gave yourself, level, notable crew/ship you might have. As you have made purchases, a copy of your purchase history from the relevant app store will help as well.

It sounds like your account might not have been registered at the time, if we are able to recover it, Support will also add an email address to it.