Home The Bridge
Options

Family Tree Community Pull Results

9upq1id6zc4r.jpg
Second star on Philippa. I'm happy with that.

Comments

• Options
    4th star for Warship Chakotay.
  • Options
    Didn't screen shot it, but:

9th slot behold for Emotion Chip Data (now 1/5)
    10th slot behold for Age of Sail Crusher (now 3/5)

Everything else was blues for honor.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Ugh. Reinforcement Stamets (who I had immortalized back before he was the monthly) plus six immortalized rare cards equals 800 honor
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    2nd star for Mintakan Riker. Otherwise honor. No complaints.
    am7c7b6edyo3.png
  • Options
    1,000 honor...

j9l08qw85cda.png

q19lzbupljnl.png

mwfmz7pkxr2u.png

Better than my 400 honor and a load of schematics.
  • Options
    Two ship level ups and last star on Gralik. Significant improvement on the last few pulls :)
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    3rd star on Gorn Captain
    ftvn1famerm6.png
    bmnc62y1degt.png

tenor.gif?itemid=4633653
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    My pull gave me the pleasure of airlocking Kelby.
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    a56jhv37cekw.png
    i42gpy2n96k5.png
    Aarg got a behold with all immortalized. It was one thing when it happened to others but now it is happening to me. Come on DB!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Begold with Kortar, North Star Tucker and Opaka. Added a second (North) star to Tucker. Other than that honor and schematics.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star for my FE Tolian Soran
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    And airlock behold, unfortunately - Human Q, Blood Oath Dax, and Temporal Seven. 500 honour all up, plus a few more schematics to feed into the replicator.
  • Options
    800 honor, no schems.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Buster Kim. So all honor
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally got a rock. Honor Horta, 300 usable schems anyway
  • Options
    Second star on Uma Thurman Seven, I’m happy

ocmjbb0fhohf.jpeg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I got a duplicate 4* and a bunch of 3*. 900 honor.

Edit: on the plus side, no need to empty a crew slot.
  • Options
    Thank you for my first star on bdsm troi!
  • Options
    I got a behold for a choice of Klingon Quark , Suder, & Dr, Toby Russell.
    Before I could even attempt to look at the individual stats of each crew member it automatically chose Suder and I could not do anything about it.
    I am so beyond frustrated because this is not the character that I wanted to choose and this is the second time this has happened to me within a month a 1/2.
    The fist time I was really upset, but I've never contacted customer support and I did not want to get int to big long drawn out think where they want pictures of this and that when I had no reason to take pictures and I did not have any indication that it would freeze and choose the crew member for me.
    However, now being a VIP level 10 and having put quite a bit of money into this game I am not willing to let this slide for the second time in 1.5 months.

I've tried calling customers service and emailing and nothing.

What should I do at this point?
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DimplesLSU
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Behold: EV tucker (frozen), Mirror LaForge (immortal) and undercover O'Brien (1/4).
    No prizes for who I chose.

+800 honour and no schems
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    2nd star for Mintakan Riker. Otherwise honor. No complaints.
    am7c7b6edyo3.png

Damn you passed on Leo?

I got hot garbage (Mirror K'Ehlyr), 1k honor
  • Options
    tglqk4c9aag5.jpg

Took the third star for Barak. 2nd behold (no screen shot) with Colonel Karr, Commander Chapel, and Horta. Chapel isninmortalized, Horta is fully fused, so I had to chose Karr.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DimplesLSU wrote: »
    I got a behold for a choice of Klingon Quark , Suder, & Dr, Toby Russell.
    Before I could even attempt to look at the individual stats of each crew member it automatically chose Suder and I could not do anything about it.
    I am so beyond frustrated because this is not the character that I wanted to choose and this is the second time this has happened to me within a month a 1/2.
    The fist time I was really upset, but I've never contacted customer support and I did not want to get int to big long drawn out think where they want pictures of this and that when I had no reason to take pictures and I did not have any indication that it would freeze and choose the crew member for me.
    However, now being a VIP level 10 and having put quite a bit of money into this game I am not willing to let this slide for the second time in 1.5 months.

I've tried calling customers service and emailing and nothing.

What should I do at this point?
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DimplesLSU

When you say you emailed, do you mean you submitted a ticket to customer service?

https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015442367-Contact-Support

If you have done so and haven't heard back yet, they're probably still dealing with a backlog of tickets from the Polywater Yar issue, so it may take a couple of days. But if you haven't, then the link above will get you started. I'm not sure if CS has a record of what three crew were offered to you in a Behold, but they should give you a chance to exchange your Suder for one of the others, even if you don't have a screenshot. If they give you pushback, just ask for an escalation. I know of a number of other similar cases where they offered a replacement crew to players.

Lastly — though there's no need to mention this to CS — if this has happened to you a few times, it sounds like there might possibly be an issue with the touchscreen on your device being too sensitive. Depending on your phone, there are several possible options. One thing that might work, for Android phones, go into Settings>Language and Input, then scroll down to the bottom and tap pointer speed. Try moving the slider to the left and see if that makes your touch screen less sensitive, and less likely to register an unintended tap. If that doesn't work, Google your device type's name along with "sensitivity setting" and you might get something that helps.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your feedback. I gained a lot of valuable information from your response.
    my phone is an iPhone X and it was anything to do with the sensitivity setting when you would tap the character to have their characteristics display so you could be able to compare the three characters.
    Myself and 4 other of my friends have been experiencing where the crew membranes stats remain on the screen and will not go away and and if you try to remove them it will by default select the character that the stats were frozen above.
    Ice seem it happen to 6 of my friends accounts at various times and it has happened to mine as well. No matter what you try to choose it will not unlock the stat box that ti froze across all of your crew choices and when you try to dismiss the screen to choose your character by default it selects a character for you.

I was just really curious if this has happened to anyone else, as well?

However, I do thank you for your feedback and giving me a sense of direction as yo how to handle this. I truly appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Debra
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    My pull was Honor except the last slot was a behold with 2 immortalized and Klingon Neelix who I had airlocked for lack of slots a while ago. I’ll keep him this time...for a while.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* behold; Captain T'Pol, APU and Advocate Kolos.

Took T'Pol, already have her FE 1/4 ... the other two immortalised.

All 3*s Honor, and junk ship schematics.