Home The Bridge
Options

Family Tree Community Pull Results

Comments

• Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All schematics or honors except for Legendary Behold - Seven of Nine with Gun, Animal Worf, and Sulibaan Reed.

I've chosen Seven of Nine.
  • Options
    niners rom. allready imortal. so juyt honor...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    DimplesLSU wrote: »
    Didn't screen shot it, but:
    I got a behold for a choice of Klingon Quark , Suder, & Dr, Toby Russell.
    Before I could even attempt to look at the individual stats of each crew member it automatically chose Suder and I could not do anything about it.
    I am so beyond frustrated because this is not the character that I wanted to choose and this is the second time this has happened to me within a month a 1/2.
    The fist time I was really upset, but I've never contacted customer support and I did not want to get int to big long drawn out think where they want pictures of this and that when I had no reason to take pictures and I did not have any indication that it would freeze and choose the crew member for me.
    However, now being a VIP level 10 and having put quite a bit of money into this game I am not willing to let this slide for the second time in 1.5 months.

I've tried calling customers service and emailing and nothing.

What should I do at this point?
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DimplesLSU

When you say you emailed, do you mean you submitted a ticket to customer service?

https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015442367-Contact-Support

If you have done so and haven't heard back yet, they're probably still dealing with a backlog of tickets from the Polywater Yar issue, so it may take a couple of days. But if you haven't, then the link above will get you started. I'm not sure if CS has a record of what three crew were offered to you in a Behold, but they should give you a chance to exchange your Suder for one of the others, even if you don't have a screenshot. If they give you pushback, just ask for an escalation. I know of a number of other similar cases where they offered a replacement crew to players.

Lastly — though there's no need to mention this to CS — if this has happened to you a few times, it sounds like there might possibly be an issue with the touchscreen on your device being too sensitive. Depending on your phone, there are several possible options. One thing that might work, for Android phones, go into Settings>Language and Input, then scroll down to the bottom and tap pointer speed. Try moving the slider to the left and see if that makes your touch screen less sensitive, and less likely to register an unintended tap. If that doesn't work, Google your device type's name along with "sensitivity setting" and you might get something that helps.

CS doesnt have a record of crew offered in a behold (which would be really nice if they did but...), and the old policy was to only exchange beholds if you have a screenshot and only as a one time courtousy. However recently (dont know when) the policy about having to have a screenshot to prove your options from a behold was removed. Now im 99.99% sure because a fleetmate recently got to trade out a begold, after i gave him some advise, even though he didnt have a screenshot, although with cs...ya never know! I would recommend however to use your 'one time courtousy' with this issue on a begold incorrect choice farther down the road unless this copy of suder will make yours ff, then definitely go for it and again, with cs ya never know, that protocall too only do this once may have been lifted too!
    Edit: just remembered i didnt post my pull results...all honor, first slot straight drop of young khan, only thing noteworth was 150 USS Shenzhou schematics...not my best pull but have had waaay worse
  • Options
    3rd star on Martia, added level on Terran Constellation class ship
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    4* Bestselling Author Jake Sisko (already immortalised) 900 honour.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a straight drop of disguised friggin' Tuvok... slap in the face considering I have him too much for this event already!
  • Options
    120z3lm9hrix.jpeg

3rd star at least....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd star on Friar Tuck. Rest was honor and fuel
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    All honor and fuel.
  • Options
    1000 Honor and some fuel.
  • Options
    Drafted McCoy! That makes an even 25 of those...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to take the screen shot, but I pulled a copy of Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax and Automated Unit 3947.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more likely to pull a legendary than a superrare I don't have FFed at this point, so I was just happy to only get one ship schematic and walk off with 1K honor.
  • Options
    Useless schematics, immortalized SR behold and 5 rares, all straight to honor.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

25 is in fact odd, not even B)
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    2oh98txyzslx.jpg
    Of course I took David Marcus.
  • Options
    Second star on Wesley, second star on Tilly, bringing her up to my third base engineer, so quite happy!

1nxqz31jyh82.jpg

I hate you right now. I need both of those. ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    and the ship is maxed too!

g2qneqag9tql.jpg
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    DimplesLSU wrote: »
    Didn't screen shot it, but:
    I got a behold for a choice of Klingon Quark , Suder, & Dr, Toby Russell.
    Before I could even attempt to look at the individual stats of each crew member it automatically chose Suder and I could not do anything about it.
    I am so beyond frustrated because this is not the character that I wanted to choose and this is the second time this has happened to me within a month a 1/2.
    The fist time I was really upset, but I've never contacted customer support and I did not want to get int to big long drawn out think where they want pictures of this and that when I had no reason to take pictures and I did not have any indication that it would freeze and choose the crew member for me.
    However, now being a VIP level 10 and having put quite a bit of money into this game I am not willing to let this slide for the second time in 1.5 months.

I've tried calling customers service and emailing and nothing.

What should I do at this point?
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DimplesLSU

I wouldn't worry to much, Suder is a good card with all the traits he has, he will be very handy for you. I want him! A few days ago, I got him in a 3 choice pull but Disguised Tuvok was one of the other choices. I went with Tuvok since he was featured crew in this weekend's event and could level him easily. Hope he comes around again for me but not under the same circumstances. Don't make a big deal, eventually crew do come around again and again. 🤗
    Looks like your a new player, keep him for I'm sure he'll serve you well.
  • Options
    I got two 4 Star Beholds that had all immortalized crew.
  • Options
    Deletion
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »

25 is in fact odd, not even B)

That's odd, even if I didn't catch it...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three sets of worthless schematics and honor.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Final star for Harriman, some honor and schematics..
    I'm cool with that, I can finally toss Harriman's **tsk tsk**$ to the freezer
  • Options
    800 honor, including an all-immortal behold.
  • Options
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    2nd star for Mintakan Riker. Otherwise honor. No complaints.
    am7c7b6edyo3.png

Dude I so would have picked Leonardo.
  • Options
    I got Durango Troi.

6ddeksg70mzb.png
  • Options
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    2nd star for Mintakan Riker. Otherwise honor. No complaints.
    am7c7b6edyo3.png

Dude I so would have picked Leonardo.

Yeah, Leonardo for sure

• Options
    Especially since that Riker is just so bland