Home The Bridge
Options

Which is the most desirable character you'd like to see added to the game? 🌌Images inside

Comments

• Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Of the poll options, I might perhaps like Amanda more personally, but I think Shelby's kind of more compelling, I think I'd be happier having her in my crew than the Sabrina the Teenage Q.

Casting a wider net, aside from obviously a 5* Bajoran-uniform Warbird-standoff-winning Colonel Kira... actually Rionoj, I always liked her look. Only appears what, two or three times? and all I can honestly remember her doing is giving Li Nalas's earring to Quark, but she just brought her moxie to her five seconds of screen time.

(It's 'Annika' BTW, for Seven.)
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Rionoj, I always liked her look. Only appears what, two or three times? and all I can honestly remember her doing is giving Li Nalas's earring to Quark, but she just brought her moxie to her five seconds of screen time. (It's 'Annika' BTW, for Seven.)

vbh6cf7iq80b.jpg

I don't think the amount of screen time is a factor in DB choosing crew.
    Just look at Captain Barak, he was seen in The Motion Picture for all of a few minutes, did we even hear his name being mentioned, I don't recall or did DB just make one up.
    I know the reason they chose him was to honour Mark Lenard who most know played many a character in the ST universe, notably Spock's father Sarek, pre Discovery.

So I don't think it really matters how frequent or little a character has been seen on screen or even seen at all when DB add crew to the game, given the flood of non-cannon additions.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt Comd Shelby
    I don't think the amount of screen time is a factor in DB choosing crew.
    Just look at Captain Barak, he was seen in The Motion Picture for all of a few minutes, did we even hear his name being mentioned, I don't recall or did DB just make one up.

Agreed about DB in general, but I'd say Barak (Memory Alpha says he was named in one version of the script) has a bit of star power, besides being Mark Lenard, just for being the first Klingon we ever saw with full loaf. His battle was the first big set piece of the movie too (and the first movie), I feel like he's got some notability, if only for being in the right place at the right time to be notable. Rionoj is a real deep-dive specifically for the serious Niners by contrast.
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Lt Comd Shelby
    I really think Shelby should be in the game. Great double episode, and I was really disappointed, never see her again in TNG.

I want Amanda Rogers or Female Q for the next Gauntlet char. Armus would be nice too.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Sulu
    Just want to throw out the fact that I asked for Boxer Q (Pugilist Q) on the forum. I think they do listen a little. And I'm definitely not mad at the hologram mega event coming up. Not sure if anyone asked for it, but I'm behind the idea. I'll hold my judgment on their execution until the end. I mean, they gave us Pugilist Q without the "Picard never hit me." sound bite.

That said, I'm generally in favor of mirror crew, especially from TOS. I voted Sulu, but Amanda Rogers was a close second. I like the Continuum, so Female Q was third.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    So many great choices in the above thread! I have a few characters I’d love to see in the game, and most of them aren’t in the collage above. Here’s the ones that aren’t already posted here:
    -Samuel Clemens/Mark Twain
    -Stephen Hawking (hologram)
    -Sakonna (Vulcan Maquis)
    -Jaresh Inyo (UFP President)
    -Captain Solok (baseball Vulcan)
    -Tosk prey (Green guy)
    -Quinn (Q suicide)
    -Captain Braxton (Future Tense)
    -Forra Gegen (Voth dinosaur)
    -Sarin (Suliban defector)
    -Elder T’Pau (Amok Time)

Also, just to chime in, I think Rionoj, M’Ress and Talas would all be great additions!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Sulu
    Just want to throw out the fact that I asked for Boxer Q (Pugilist Q) on the forum. I think they do listen a little. And I'm definitely not mad at the hologram mega event coming up. Not sure if anyone asked for it, but I'm behind the idea. I'll hold my judgment on their execution until the end. I mean, they gave us Pugilist Q without the "Picard never hit me." sound bite.

That said, I'm generally in favor of mirror crew, especially from TOS. I voted Sulu, but Amanda Rogers was a close second. I like the Continuum, so Female Q was third.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    So many great choices in the above thread! I have a few characters I’d love to see in the game, and most of them aren’t in the collage above. Here’s the ones that aren’t already posted here:
    -Samuel Clemens/Mark Twain
    -Stephen Hawking (hologram)
    -Sakonna (Vulcan Maquis)
    -Jaresh Inyo (UFP President)
    -Captain Solok (baseball Vulcan)
    -Tosk prey (Green guy)
    -Quinn (Q suicide)
    -Captain Braxton (Future Tense)
    -Forra Gegen (Voth dinosaur)
    -Sarin (Suliban defector)
    -Elder T’Pau (Amok Time)

Also, just to chime in, I think Rionoj, M’Ress and Talas would all be great additions!

Yeah great choices.
    f7tnuju0x2k0.jpg

But Tosk & Forra Gegen have already been added to the game some time ago.
    5tg409tqfn98.png
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew/List

I agree these would be good additions.
    c0sg5ezep6xu.png
  • Options
    Oops. I thought I checked pretty thoroughly. My bad.

Still, I think Sakonna, Stephen Hawking, Sarin and T’Pau would make great additions.
  • Options
    Amanda Rogers
    hard to pick off the bat when I only remember the humanoid progenitor and cmdr shelby characters (though did not remember the shelby episode). I wanted to vote progenitor because it was a really cool episode but it's too low to have a chance, so had to do some episode research just to make a decision. I think someone like the Number One character could be a good pick for a special anniversary giveaway of some sort, since she's a pretty unique circumstance.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Voted Shelby, but Kivas Fajo would be my top pick, given that this is a collecting game.

Reviewing the images of so many great characters still missing, only reminds me just how dumb it is to see silly non-canon characters being added ahead of all those canon characters...
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Voted Shelby, but Kivas Fajo would be my top pick, given that this is a collecting game.

1jkjyv7box3c.jpeg
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    I'm generally in favor of mirror crew, especially from TOS. I voted Sulu, but Amanda Rogers was a close second. I like the Continuum, so Female Q was third.

q5gq5wa23px6.jpg
    tcmq8mz291jb.jpeg
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    I voted Shelby but only because 1* Season one TNG Worf wasn't available.
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    I voted Shelby but only because 1* Season one TNG Worf wasn't available.

z5tkyekh69lb.jpg
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    eppyyyy ;)
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Well it looks like Lt Comd Shelby has taken the lead...
    5h5ziwlcaxxv.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Reviewing the images of so many great characters still missing, only reminds me just how dumb it is to see silly non-canon characters being added ahead of all those canon characters...

I agree, far too many non-canon crew being added before exploring the vast amounts of notable characters first.
  • Options
    Female Q
    I think Female Q (and some of the other Qs) would be great!
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Shelby is a pretty big character in TNG. We only see her for one two-parter, but like Capt. Jelico she has quite the impact on the story and main characters.

Other than her, Captain Spock (red uniform) is high up on the list as is Renegade Kirk (Search for Spock)

• Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    Shelby is a pretty big character in TNG. We only see her for one two-parter, but like Capt. Jelico she has quite the impact on the story and main characters.

Other than her, Captain Spock (red uniform) is high up on the list as is Renegade Kirk (Search for Spock)

Looks like the Shelby’s have it.
  • Options
    Lummelunda wrote: »
    None of these are even in my top ten most desired characters. If you had included Number One, I would have been able to vote. :)

Tough customer ai,
    This poll was put together by seeing what others had asked for in various threats.

Perhaps you could find a better selection from there suggestions.

Oh, no insult intended, I assure you. I only meant that you mentioned earlier that you could only add a few options to the poll, and if you had included Number One (the original, not the upcoming Discovery season 2 version), who's also been requested a lot, I'm sure, then I would have voted for her. :)
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt Comd Shelby
    From this list, Shelby without a doubt.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI- Mirror Sulu is actually in the game, but not 'officially'.
    He appeared in a few folks' Dabo tables a month back, and they cleared to get him and immortalized. He doesn't have artwork, so it's just the black silhouette, but he's there.
  • Options
    Lt Comd Shelby
    He appeared in a few folks' Dabo tables a month back, and they cleared to get him and immortalized. He doesn't have artwork, so it's just the black silhouette, but he's there.

Well that’s a load of BS!

The wiki page clearly doesn’t show what you are speaking about.
    8ay0ljeho5hq.jpeg
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Sulu

Show us tangible proof!
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, it's not a load of BS. It actually happens more frequently than you'd think. For instance, that 4* Kilana crew we've all forgotten about already? The player Kilana got her early out of either Dabo or a faction store and maxed her a good two months before she was formally put into the game. Artwork was a black silhoette and the vault counter didn't go up by 1 because there was no slot for it.

He isn't in the wiki, because no one who provides data to the wiki has been able to get a hold of the crew. So there is no data or artwork to provide.

Here, from the end of August, is a screenshot I took of a player when the artwork changed from black silhouette to the Astrosciences Sulu that came out later that week.
    q0iw1wnqopcc.png
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Sulu

Well that’s a load of BS!

The wiki page clearly doesn’t show what you are speaking about.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Sulu

Show us tangible proof!

The wiki is only as up to date as the info users add to it.

srrrribg3bse.jpeg