Home The Bridge
Options

Mariachi Q

2»

Comments

• Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Mariachi Q is useless, I have him 3/5 and he's not catching away mission or voyage.
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    I bought all the 10$ offers (including Agent Janeway, Cochrane and Daystrom) and none os the 25$ ones... maybe the top five of my wish list would make me pay that much, but none others
  • Options
    KTz wrote: »
    Mariachi Q is useless, I have him 3/5 and he's not catching away mission or voyage.

At 5/5, I have found him catching a LOT of shuttles and the occasional voyage. Mind you I don't have a whole lot of 5/5 characters, but he winds up picking up the shuttle slack any time I have a DIP voyage, or even tagging along on the voyage if I'm using some of my DIP crew for an event.

I wouldn't have suggested spending 25 on him however.
  • Options
    Augmented BadgerAugmented Badger ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I agree with the fact the price is too high, but I think these offers are probably going to stay at $25 no matter what we say. I'm sure they are making money from this, even if we aren't the target audience.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, the 25$ offer is always going to be out of my price range but I did buy Cochrane for 9.99 awhile back. I am sort of glad they are keeping the price high though.... keeps me from being tempted :) I would have wanted a 3rd star for my Mariachi Q at 9.99... at 25, it didn't even cross my mind.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echoing many posts, I did buy 2 of the 3 10$ deals (Janeway was already FF) but zero of the 25$. It’s too rich a price for the older characters. Hoping that adding another voice might reach the powers that be.