Home The Bridge
Options

Mugato is on his way!

I dont remember anybody in the stt universe by Mugato but this item showed up on my dabo yesterday, forgot to post about it till today :tongue:
n1zd085ybbcw.jpg

Comments

• Options
    never heard of it. googled it. OMG!
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    From the TOS episode "A Private Little War."
    xruvzcrs46u2.jpg
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll likely get Nona and not Mugato. She used the Mugato fur for her medicine which is why the item is Mugato fur.
  • Options
    Cool!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    We'll likely get Nona and not Mugato. She used the Mugato fur for her medicine which is why the item is Mugato fur.

BUZZ! wrong answer. She used the Mahko root to cure Kirk of the poison.
    kxxek7fu4ryk.jpg

But maybe the Hill People used the Mugato for skins, and a horn blower. So.. you still could be right, we could be getting Tyree or Nona
  • Options
    Further Proof:
    r3ayd4y2d6p6.png
    From my Dabo :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Mugato is probably the correct answer since there is a possessive apostrophe. If it was Tyree or Nona it likely would have been just Mugato Venom. Either way, I think they are all good characters.
  • Options
    Further Proof:
    r3ayd4y2d6p6.png
    From my Dabo :smile:

Thanks for the confirmation! 👍
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    cbcrn8znd3pa.png

DIP/COM/SEC. Not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIP??? It wasn't much of a negotiator as I recall.
  • Options
    5*? Really??
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    5*? Really??

Why not? We've got a 5* Hologram Robot and a 5* Tardagrade... Might as well introduce a hybrid "abominable snowman - polar bear - unicorn" into the mix, regardless of how campy the origination episode was!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like today's pack only special, not long now..
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...isn't Tosk a Legendary card?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    ...isn't Tosk a Legendary card?

Yes
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The text for these two new packs seems to suggest otherwise.
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Mugato should be a 4*, as Tosk is already a 5*. DB is saying that this pack offers 4 Golds and 2 Purples, but that is not what the pack info shows...
  • Options
    And his stats are, well funny, get worse CMD as you fully fuse, but better SEC, couple typos there I suppose......

FE/FF level 100 CMD 823 (189-405), DIP 436 (122-226), SEC 1033 (224-688)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 375 (193-415), DIP 211 (122-226), SEC 681 (221-671)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Ha ha yeah, just noticed that
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Oh DB, you love to DB...
  • Options
    Mugato should be a 4*, as Tosk is already a 5*. DB is saying that this pack offers 4 Golds and 2 Purples, but that is not what the pack info shows...

Better buy em quick b4 they take it down! lol
  • Options
    Did one pull and picked up a Tosk.
  • Options
    Did one pull and picked up a Tosk.

Same here :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome to Mugato-Gate: I can hear it now, "I wanted a Mugato, but got a Tosk, even though he is 5*, he was presented as 4*, I want to trade my Tosk for Mugato"............. :wink::innocent:
  • Options
    so where are his traits?
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Did one pull. Got a fifth star for Spider Broccoli, which also allowed me to complete the Daystrom collection, so I’m happy.

aqwku290f2km.png