Options

Mugato is on his way!

2»

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    so where are his traits?

o7shriwumsv4.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Mugato should be a 4*, as Tosk is already a 5*. DB is saying that this pack offers 4 Golds and 2 Purples, but that is not what the pack info shows...

Better buy em quick b4 they take it down! lol

Annnnnd... They are down already!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugato should be a 4*, as Tosk is already a 5*. DB is saying that this pack offers 4 Golds and 2 Purples, but that is not what the pack info shows...

Better buy em quick b4 they take it down! lol

Annnnnd... They are down already!

Once again the "Quality Control" is right on top of things................ :tongue:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need "Dying Cockroach Kirk" along with this.
    6p2vq7brf1gn.jpeg
  • Options
    Pulled him (her?) in 2nd pack, yay!

Announcement suggests Mugato's proficiency is slightly higher when FF, that doesn't seem right...!
  • Options
    Ugh

Mother Horta was a reach for a space faring creature, so was M-113, but at least those two would be considered sentient. Mugato was simply a wild animal, like the targ.
  • Options
    Its so funny when i go to sleep with no forum notifications and no active posts, to then wake up, go to the forums and see i have 27 notifications!! I forgot all about this post, haha. I will not be picking up and packs but glad to hear everybody is having good results!!
  • Options
    Was about time. Now we need some Tellarites and Tholians.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was about time. Now we need some Tellarites and Tholians.

Ambassador Graal and Commander Loskene would be fun additions.