Home The Bridge
Options

Has Star Trek Timelines become repetitive?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think devs are doing some things to keep it from getting boring. If you don't believe me, look at the Skirmish results from this past May. Or talk to someone who had Polywater(gate) Yar. They refreshed the CS mini game content.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    No
    I'm enjoying it. I love to see what new things are brought out.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    It's always been repetitive, but that was balanced by love of Star Trek. The repetitiveness and broken mechanics are starting to outweigh the Trek love, though.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I think devs are doing some things to keep it from getting boring. If you don't believe me, look at the Skirmish results from this past May. Or talk to someone who had Polywater(gate) Yar. They refreshed the CS mini game content.

It sometimes seems half the fun in this game is finding the latest mistake and waiting to see if it gets fixed.

• Options
    Yes

It sometimes seems half the fun in this game is finding the latest mistake and waiting to see if it gets fixed.

#wepaytoplaybetatest