Home The Bridge
Options

Which non-canon character is your favourite? Part 2

Out of the non-canon characters in game so far, which do you like the most? Comment why.
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Which non-canon character is your favourite? Part 2 109 votes

Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
30%
Captain DurfMcCaptainface[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorGeneral McDuckHungry Dog DDMDrone_oneK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaJean-Luc KenobiOdo MarmarosaNivenFresMr. LincolnMirrorMartigan[QH] Captain Ziggyguest_757423444811776GerryatricsCapt. Pete OwenCaptain Crouchy•§ë• Captain TatemZenthaneX 33 votes
Augment Riker
0%
Mirror Inquisitor Troi
28%
[7TW] UnkieBRocpile William T. RikerIvanstone[QH] He-Who-Meows[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCommander SinclairKant[KF] Kapitan DobchanSvenLundgrenBeratis Kesla RedjacConfused Klingondlr9Inquisitor Troi-RikerMatt_DeckerTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)veXWebberoniS14 Bri [7TW] Attack Eyebrows 31 votes
Aviator Yar
19%
JeanLucKirk[DC] PrincipiaGAWA[TUFG] SiguardTravis S McClainAlthea BiermonteXo | SilverRose (retired)Fletcher ChristianLady GaghgaghJim Steele[SJ] Admiral Aki[KM] WOLF 359Antasil[SSR] GTMET12345678 of 123456789RaraRacing(10F)Geekgirl[TUFG] Captain Zlogcaptain_yar[10F] Belle'Anna 21 votes
23rd Century Martok
2%
Zombie Squirrel Dr IntrigueEmmett K 3 votes
Augment Commander O'Brien
2%
SunshineRikerRyanf47Veterinary Phlox 3 votes
Convergence Day Quark
6%
[NDQ] Joker41NAMNad HalPallidyneRennJaxoDittokapuSargantilla 7 votes
Mirror Keiko
0%
Army Chaplain Odo
4%
Larxene(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Captain RomarWundigoreCam Taliis 5 votes
Mirror Janeway
5%
Kaiteescruffy151Davey1983Emperor Borg Drone (SC)[10F] Emma LorcaPetrichor 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aviator Yar
    I think Aviator Yar was just a good way to give a character with a limited run some nice potential in the game. Plus, before we got Amelia Earhart, Yar was the one giving those vibes.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Army Chaplain Odo
    Im confident you can figure out the reason for my vote. Hint hint, it involves my name and the name of the card i voted for :wink:!
  • Options
    Aviator Yar
    Aviator Yar's art is fantastic and her skills interesting. She's been a long-standing member of my crew and a fond favourite even if she isn't used much nowadays
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi
    All Mirrors from this list except from Janeway are from Comics which isn't the canon but it is still a licencesed official Star Trek product.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Janeway
    I like Yar's art, and obviously Mirror Picard has been in everyone's imagination (pretty much looking like that) since forever... I actually really like Mirror Janeway though. No deep reason, she just seems really fun, like this bizarre mashup of space pirate plus Hawke from Dragon Age (it's the scarf).
  • Options
    I airlock all non-canon. Not worth the crew space.
  • Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi
    For some reason I have two immortalized Mirror Janeways.

But, Mirror Troi is my fav on this list... she’s like Guinan on a hangover (weaker version) in gauntlet, but.... she looks fine!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    I enjoy Mirror Troi and, unlike so many here, appreciate Pirate Janeway but Mirror Picard is the one I use the most.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    I was going to vote for Quark, but it's a canon costume with only a non-canon name, so it shouldn't be on this list.

Mirror Picard, despite the contoversy around his distribution, is an example for what noncanon characters could be at their best.
  • Options
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi
    Can't vote Picard simply because he's part of the problem with the Gauntlet.
  • Options
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    Mirror Picard was the first legendary I ever immortalized.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi
    Mirror Troi she was my first non-wall Gauntlet beast

ckclnmloj19h.jpg

• Options
    Aviator Yar
    As I just noted in the other Favourite Poll thread, I really dug "The Second Battle of New York" event. Aviator Yar wasn't as obvious an invention as Tuskegee Mayweather. And it's a little harder to wrap my head around Yar's skills and traits, given she was only ever seen with SEC skills and nothing in the way of piloting save bringing Captain Picard to the Enterprise. But the artwork is fantastic, one of my favorites in my crew for sure, and every now and again she's still helpful in the Gauntlet. If I ever get her past 1/5, she may prove helpful elsewhere. If not, I'm still satisfied with her enough to pick her here.
  • Options

Did you really need to comment this word-for-word on all 4 polls? lol

I wasn't the one that opened four threads about non canon rubbish. 😉
  • Options
    Aviator Yar
    Aviator Yar because she was a cool idea and the art is great... and she's useful!
  • Options
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi
    There is an anime-like element to Mirror Troi's depiction that appeals to me. We can probably attribute that more to the comics than DB, but either way... great end result.

Now I just need to get an actual copy, lol...
  • Options
    Mirror Janeway
    I like Mirror Janeway's looks very much. But then I like how most of the mirror characters look, don't care which ones are canon or not :)
  • Options
    None needs an option. So much canon material yet to draw from.
  • Options
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard

Did you really need to comment this word-for-word on all 4 polls? lol

I wasn't the one that opened four threads about non canon rubbish. 😉

I think you need to see your way out then.

Agreed.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aviator Yar
    Thorozar wrote: »
    None needs an option. So much canon material yet to draw from.

The poll is more for "IF you had to choose, who would it be?"
    You clearly don't have to choose and thus not pick any answer and pass these polls up, I mean that is definitely an option.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Inquisitor Troi
    She can subject me to an interrogation any time. >:)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends