Home The Bridge
Options

Which non-canon character is your most disliked? Part 1

Out of the non-canon characters in game so far, which do you dislike the most? Comment why.
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Which non-canon character is your most disliked? Part 1 89 votes

Tuskegee Mayweather
4%
uss_bonaventureRocpileK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaDavey1983 4 votes
Tucker On-The-Ropes
11%
[QH] He-Who-MeowsCommander SinclairHungry Dog DDMSunshineRiker•§ë• Captain TatemS14 Bri RogueAngylCaptain SushisagimaProont 10 votes
Gunslinger Uhura
3%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Nad HalveX 3 votes
Mirror Beverly Crusher
1%
NivenFres 1 vote
Mirror Data
30%
[7TW] UnkieBJeanLucKirkZombie Squirrel McCaptainface William T. RikerJim RaynoreXo | SilverRose (retired)Jim Steele[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerLarxeneKantDr Intriguekoba(10F)GeekgirlDrone_oneSvenLundgrencmdrworfMirrorMartiganTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)[TFA] CaptainObvious 27 votes
Mirror K'Ehleyr
6%
(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]guest_757423444811776GerryatricsRyanf47WundigoreFlemming 6 votes
Assimilated La Forge
6%
[DC] Principia[NDQ] Joker41NAMOdo MarmarosaMr. LincolnSargantillaVreenak9 6 votes
Mirror Geordi La Forge
3%
RennJaxoTheComedian5000 Quatloos 3 votes
Augment Picard
13%
AviTrekIvanstoneAlthea Biermont[SJ] Admiral AkiAntasilDitto12345678 of 123456789[KF] Kapitan Dobchan[GoT] He's dead JimJoeSage2[10F] Emma Lorcaadonibyte 12 votes
C.O.P. Founder Picard
19%
Captain_WhoCaptain DurfTravis S McClainKaiteescruffy151[QH] OxmyxLady GaghgaghJean-Luc Kenobi[QH] Captain ZiggyCapt. Pete OwenWebberoni[10F] Belle'Anna AMDGDavideBooksRiria[S14] ElynduilFox Van Vox 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    I get where DB was going in the early months of the game by letting players vote on crew, but this was never a choice DB should have created. It just screwed over Archer who really deserved his C.O.P. title, and then when DB did make the Archer version of the card, they ended up shortchanging him by making him a 4*. Plus the C.O.P. Picard card is just entirely unexciting.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Data
    Data; only cos his 'Art' if you can call it that was drawn by a 7 year old! He is truly horrible.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Mirror K'Ehleyr
    I have gotten fake K'ehleyr as a straight drop about 20 times from portal, plus from beholds and to ff/fe that pesky card so all in all id say ive gotten that card about 30 times altogether!
  • Options
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    I chose Picard because I totally don't get it.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    Hate to vote for Picard but he had no business being that card - Archer was robbed!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Assimilated La Forge
    I vote for Gordi LaBorg. But I dont get the idea of non cannon character... Just dont get it.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    Don't much care for Data's art (I don't have him, and I'm fine with that) but COP Picard just doesn't seem like he makes any sense.
  • Options
    I airlock all non-canon. Not worth the crew space.
  • Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tucker On-The-Ropes
    The mirror event was my first proper mega event after I started playing, and Mirror Data was my first top 1000 5* reward, so I have some love for him. Tucker on the ropes just seems so.... out there! And not in a good way 😂
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    COP Picard for the insult. DB Brass is constantly showing their disdain for Enterprise, new Tucker just one more dig.
    But Mirror Data is ugly AF, and I completely don't get useless Mirror K'Ehleyr.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assimilated La Forge
    I like the idea, but the art did not deliver on what could have been a great concept
  • Options
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    I get where DB was going in the early months of the game by letting players vote on crew, but this was never a choice DB should have created. It just screwed over Archer who really deserved his C.O.P. title, and then when DB did make the Archer version of the card, they ended up shortchanging him by making him a 4*. Plus the C.O.P. Picard card is just entirely unexciting.

What @Lady Gaghgagh said.
  • Options
    Assimilated La Forge
    There are a few of these I'm not fond of, but I had to give the edge to Assimilated La Forge because his artwork is a complete mismatch with what the story indicates he should be like (at a late Seven stage).

Worst art was Mirror Data, by far.

Pissed me off the most just story-wise was COP Picard, but that was for the Archer-dissing reasons.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    There are a few of these I'm not fond of, but I had to give the edge to Assimilated La Forge because his artwork is a complete mismatch with what the story indicates he should be like (at a late Seven stage).

Worst art was Mirror Data, by far.

Pissed me off the most just story-wise was COP Picard, but that was for the Archer-dissing reasons.

I really wish DB would see from the forum response and even in game players who don't visit the forums, Archer is a clearly wanted card. So DB needs to stop spurning him.
  • Options
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    He is unnecessary, and stupid. Keeps making me think... "But why?" Potentially the only crew I would airlock out of principle, lol.

Mirror Data's art doesn't bug me as much as it seems to bug others. But perhaps I just haven't spent enough time looking at him... since I don't have him. :smirk: