Home The Bridge
Options

Which non-canon character is your most disliked? Part 2

Out of the non-canon characters in game so far, which do you dislike the most? Comment why.
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Which non-canon character is your most disliked? Part 2 82 votes

Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
3%
Jim SteeleBylo Band5000 Quatloos 3 votes
Augment Riker
4%
Travis S McClainAntasilOdo Marmarosasagima 4 votes
Mirror Inquisitor Troi
1%
[NDQ] Joker41NAM 1 vote
Aviator Yar
1%
Ditto 1 vote
23rd Century Martok
51%
ADM Fletcher [ET]uss_bonaventure[7TW] UnkieB[DC] PrincipiaAviTrekCaptain DurfIvanstoneKaiteescruffy151[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowsJim RaynorAlthea BiermonteXo | SilverRose (retired)[DB - Do Better]   Prowler[SJ] Admiral AkiRennJaxoHungry Dog DDM[10F] NewtonianQBalls12345678 of 123456789 42 votes
Augment Commander O'Brien
12%
RocpileMcCaptainfaceLarxene(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Drone_oneAMDGDavideBooksJoeSage2[S14] ElynduilMe [AUS] 10 votes
Convergence Day Quark
0%
Mirror Keiko
4%
SunshineRikerDavey1983S14 Bri Petrichor 4 votes
Army Chaplain Odo
7%
Nad HalKantCapt. Pete OwenCaptain CrouchyTheComedianProont 6 votes
Mirror Janeway
13%
Zombie Squirrel  William T. RikerLady GaghgaghCommander Sinclair[KF] Kapitan Dobchan(10F)GeekgirlJean-Luc KenobiMr. LincolnRyanf47Ririaadonibyte 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Janeway
    Mirror Janeway was just such an unnecessary tack-on to the Mirror event and the card isn't even good.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Im gonna say this once, and once only...NO, JUST NO!
  • Options
    23rd Century Martok
    Martok's art is truly the most hideous in the game
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    Jean-Luc - Only since hes been a wall in the Gauntlet and makes my 100,000 honour purchase of Khaless worthless since he always gets beaten by him (despite having better rolls).

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    23rd Century Martok
    Has to be Martok, Augment O'Brien a close second though
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    23rd Century Martok
    I wish I have more than just one vote. 'cause most are simply horrible. But Martok's Art is the cherry on top of the cream on top of the icecream.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    23rd Century Martok, though only for the art.

I like Aviator Yar. Fits my themed bridge crew of RAF O'Brien, RAF Bashir and Tuskegee Mayweather (another non-canon, but decent card).
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    23rd Century Martok
    Yeah yeah, Potatok... maybe I'm easy to please but the technical quality of his art doesn't irk me that much, it's that he's got his regular forehead loaf. I don't care what storyline rationale DB gave him, he should be in proper TOS makeup.
  • Options
    I airlock all non-canon. Not worth the crew space.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Jean-Luc - Only since hes been a wall in the Gauntlet and makes my 100,000 honour purchase of Khaless worthless since he always gets beaten by him (despite having better rolls).

Jim

This, for this reason.
  • Options
    Mirror Keiko
    There are some real stinkers on this list.... Augment Riker annoys me, but he’s hidden in stasis so it’s no problem.

Keiko is just so weak, just like Sela the Romulan, almost like a 3*.

Army Chaplain Odo is another awful one.... seems the newer ones are getting worse haha.

On a positive note, the stat creep seems to have stopped and almost started reversing of late
  • Options
    23rd Century Martok
    Given *this set of choices*, Potato Martok for the bad art. But if both polls were combined, he would not be at the top of my list.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Janeway
    23rd Century Martok was baffling at the time, but since then I've come to regard him as something of a cult figure in this game; kind of like The Room or Super Mario Bros. 2. I've made my peace with him.

I very nearly went with Mirror Janeway, but she squeaked by simply because within the context of the "Smoke & Mirrors" mega-event, she fit the milieu.

Augment Riker, though, has just never made any sense to me whatsoever. Why is there an Augment Riker? Why does Augment Riker have ENG? Why can't Augment Riker comb his hair? Why is Augment Riker wearing 22nd Century clothing full of holes? Is Augment Riker an Augment Hipster? Just what is that blue ball he's holding?

The most damning thing of all those questions is that there's nothing interesting enough about him that I care about ever learning the answers to them.
    And the internet win of the day goes to Travis. :-)
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Janeway
    Given *this set of choices*, Potato Martok for the bad art. But if both polls were combined, he would not be at the top of my list.

Unfortunately you can only input 10 answers for a poll. Which irks me because the poll LETS you put in as many answers as you like, but then when you hit "post", it complains at you that "you can't have more than 10 poll answers in a poll". Senseless.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    It was a tough call with Martok on the list, but I'm going for "Tom of Finland" Picard, and if he was on this round, his BFF "Tom of Finland" Geordi. Picard is doubly noxious as I have to see him every other round in the Gauntlet.

I've got no objection to the occasional non-canon for folks to collect or airlock as they see fit, but please for the love of god DB, don't make them Gauntleteers.

Especially when there are plenty of untapped NX01-in-blue-undies options that could have scratched this itch within canon! :-)
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    It was tempting to kick Martok while he's down, but...

I just had to go with "Augment Commander O'Brien". I can't even type his name without scare quotes; it is just that baffling to me.

socalled.gif
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    23rd Century Martok
    23rd Century Martok was baffling at the time, but since then I've come to regard him as something of a cult figure in this game; kind of like The Room or Super Mario Bros. 2.

Hey don't knock SMB2 - it's no Yoshi's Island but it's pretty sweet (Peach rules). The Super Mario movie, that's the embarrassing darling of the Mushroom Kingdom.