Home Ready Room
Options

Airlocking Time II: The Wrath of Slots

2»

Comments

• Options
    oops yes ok my bad.

I should maybe share how I decide who to airlock.

I assume we are talking about purples because ;
    - golds are too valuable to airlock
    - greys and greens are easy to immortalise
    - blues are fairly irrelevant once you have done the weekend cadet missions
    - purples are the ones who are clogging up my crew slots

So I have had to get ruthless with my purples. Sometimes you get 2 or 3 stars on a crew from an event. 3 stars get saved so I can freeze them with one citation. 2 stars get saved unless space is desperate. 1 stars are in a queue outside the main airlock unless they can show that they might be useful later.

First I check max skill ratings - any with no skills above 800 at max can go
    Next I check max Gauntlet stats - any Gauntlet ratings above 700 can stay
    Then I look at special traits - are they in possession of a rare trait that I might need (like Investigator or Changeling)
    Finally I check Battle Station abilities - I like to hit hard so I favour any crew who do +300% damage as a boost (M113 Creature has average stats but can hit up to 400% damage as a Ship Ability)

As a tiebreak I look at whether the crew is needed for more than one Collection.
  • Options
    As much as I like the character Chakotay could go I too have him only 1/4 but I do have some space atm, I'd swap him for Mayweather and ditch the rest of your overflow.

Edit just seen you need a space for Killy so yeah Detective Dixon or Dr Crusher are probably the weakest of your main cast crew.

Agree with this comment. Chakotay is a new event crew so won't be in the portal for a long time and he'll be using up a slot for you forever. There are a small number of Chakotay events as well.

As for Detective Dixon vs Dr Crusher, they both have very weak stats for their respective main cast crew variant. Picard has more events, but if you have very few crusher variants and lots of Picards (especially legendaries) that's the only reason I would consider her over Dixon.