Home The Bridge

THE WORST BEHOLD EVER!!!

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
I should be lucky right, getting a legendary behold out of single portal pull for characters I don't have? Well, they are all garbage and I've already airlock Lissan.
cxmqblb4kxm2.png

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not a huge fan of two stat crew either but they are great on shuttles. Lissan is in many of my shuttles
  • I will say I use Chaotica in Arena/Skirmish regularly. I don't use him for just about anything else (he's made a few shuttles in this hologram mega) but his instant damage is a big part of my ship battle strategy.
  • S31 wrote: »
    I should be lucky right, getting a legendary behold out of single portal pull for characters I don't have? Well, they are all garbage and I've already airlock Lissan.
    cxmqblb4kxm2.png

Chaotica is awsome on some of the 5/5* Ships, he can have a great effect.
    cxmqblb4kxm2.png

Chaotica aso comes up in Gauntlets too.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Although 5/5 Lissan would be useful she is a garbage until 5/5 and I've already got T'Kuvma, Burnham, Raf O'Brien, Enemy Lines Sisko for instant damage.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gauntlet for Science- Surak, Seven, Mirror T'pol so Chaotica doesn't stand a chance.
  • Good thing there's a hologram mega event going on, hm?
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well considering your suggestions it seems that the problem is that my crew is already so strong that none of this characters are useful in any means but not in the behold itself.
    Well considering your suggestions it seems that the problem is that my crew is already so strong that none of this characters are useful in any means but not in the behold itself.

Oh I definitely would not have been thrilled to see that behold by any means. Those three crew are all pretty low quality for legendaries. But, everyone's crew makeup is different, and some cards that would be a big help for one person can be worthless to someone else. Clearly you are the latter. Congratulations on your strong crew.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have taken chaotica, a poor man's killy
    DB: Do Better
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    nm11dnk6f0uf.jpg
    Here's one for you.
    edited October 2018
    Or this one.
    4w21h02e1o2i.jpg

• {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or this one.
    4w21h02e1o2i.jpg

One was my best sec AND eng for a long time. He’s not nearly as good as he once was but he’s got useful skills and traits that helped me clear a bunch of mission nodes.
    Yeah, I took him because what else could I do?
  • I think the big takeaway here is Changeling Founder is just the worst. I mean, we already knew that, but it really hammers it home.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the big takeaway here is Changeling Founder is just the worst. I mean, we already knew that, but it really hammers it home.

I'd actually take her in Capt. Chaos's scenario, simply because I have One at 3/5, but my Founder is 4/5 and it'd be good to immortalize.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the big takeaway here is Changeling Founder Minuet is just the worst. I mean, we already knew that, but it really hammers it home.

FTFY.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I think the big takeaway here is Changeling Founder is just the worst. I mean, we already knew that, but it really hammers it home.

I'd actually take her in Capt. Chaos's scenario, simply because I have One at 3/5, but my Founder is 4/5 and it'd be good to immortalize.

I'd take the Changeling Founder in the above Behold, just because I'm a big DS9 fan (it would be a second star for mine), but yeah her stats are just atrocious. DB should do better by the leader of the Dominion.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    nm11dnk6f0uf.jpg
    Here's one for you.

That’s a fairly easy one - Mirror Shukar is pretty good. I’ll use him in gauntlets with one or more trait matches and he makes it into some voyages even at 1/5*.
  • nm11dnk6f0uf.jpg
    Here's one for you.

That's not even bad.

Troi is probably the most MEH out of the bunch. But, Troi comes up often enough that she can be useful in shuttles even at 1*. Probably not someone worth chasing, but if for some reason the others weren't available, I wouldn't feel bad.

Katrine can be decent voyage crew based on her stats, and she's got potential for event reruns and/or whenever DB decides to release Mirror Hockey Salamander Janeway.

Shukar is usable in the gauntlet and has great voyage potential. Top 50 (in this case 40) Voyage rank isn't a 'bad' pull.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is arguing about getting a 5* ?!?!
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you got a behold!?

Lucky.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Wow. That behold stinks.... I have been spared by two skill-only beholds thus far, we'll see how long my luck lasts.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    l9pnl0pdwops.png
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaotica is great in the Arena... not the worst behold ever