Home The Bridge

THE WORST BEHOLD EVER!!!

2»

Comments

• I think the OPs idea was mostly that it was 3 crew with 2 skills. That said, Chaotica is always a win just because he is Chaotica. Plus he is in my arena crew.
  • This thread is such **tsk tsk**. Seriously- the forum can be bloody bleak and depressing enough without this whiny **tsk tsk**. Get a grip.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    s7jeqjkpvjz7.png

Took T'Pol because she has a decent voyage score and Sci + Com, a rarer skill combo for voyages. Plus T'Pol has been in a few events. Lo and behold, a few weeks later, Family Tree was rerun with her as a threshold 5*, so got a 2nd star for her. Still not worth the 45k honor I spent for that behold.

And I have used my Katrine a lot. She has slightly weaker gauntlet stats than Mirror Picard, but she has enough traits that she ends up getting crit bonuses when he doesn't. Good for voyages with decent score, good/uncommon traits, and Com+Sci (see above).

My Chaotica...has not gotten much use lately, even in the event so far. If the Cube had Sci or Com, I would use him more often for Arena and Skirmishes (he will probably get used regardless for the Skirmish in this mega). I shy away from 2-skills for voyages, unless they are the only one with that trait or they are really good (Mirror Phlox or my 5/5 Mirror Bashir compared to 1/5s).
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I think the worse behold would be triple Shinzons, or triple one-skill Scottys.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Worst behold would be:
    Vina, Cartwright and Pike.
    Substitute any with Captain Scott although he at least is good for ship battles, a Jury Rigger and a main cast crew member.
    I imagine that getting a behold where all the crew members are 3 skill but really bad 3 skill would be appalling as well.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »

Might need to mix and match those to be the worst behold, all three of one gets you your choice of most golds from cs (unless they’ve changed that too recently).
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »

I'd take either of those as it would mean I could submit a ticket and get a 5 of my choice. :)
  • ww1qscl9bof6.png

I think this one takes the cake, personally.
  • mm88sw2qnuf2.jpeg
    This was the worst one I ever had. I held my nose and took Reed.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    mm88sw2qnuf2.jpeg

And we have a winner.

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    mm88sw2qnuf2.jpeg

BRUTAL!
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    mm88sw2qnuf2.jpeg

My Grilka could use a few more stars.

The worst behold would be one with all characters you don't like or all bad art. Stats and playability are nice and all, but in the end we all here to collect our favorite Star Trek characters.