Home The Bridge
Options

Losira?

ib33tub1zwyd.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused why she is in the vault now though. Way too early for a Tuesday pack.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused why she is in the vault now though. Way too early for a Tuesday pack.

Threshold reward for this weekend
  • Options
    Good add.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Isn't this weeks threshold reward Commander Barclay?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Barclay or author doctor is the 4* one, but there is also a 2* threshold, usually if a new green like losira is added the same day as the event portals go up that’s what they are.
  • Options

Look at the green around her portrait, she is a 2*
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

Look at the green around her portrait, she is a 2*

Ah right. I guess I'm just not used to seeing new 2* crew in the vault lol.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad she isn't Starfleet, too. What skills?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the GoogleSheets addon:
    Traits: Hologram, Kalandan, Brutal
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Nice addition.
  • Options
    My initial look at her makes me think she is a good crew, but she doesn't replace my current cadet crew.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too wish she was Starfleet, but I might keep her in my ranks for a little bit just for the test drive. Her skills are a combination that none of the cadets have so far.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    She looks interesting, but her skills seem pretty weak, especially as a Tuesday and Thursday only cadet. I think she is vault fodder.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too wish she was Starfleet, but I might keep her in my ranks for a little bit just for the test drive. Her skills are a combination that none of the cadets have so far.

Away Team Archer
  • Options
    She's straight to frozen for me; her min rolls are so low, she can't even reliably beat the late mission nodes.
  • Options
    I was watching the episode she’s from just this last week. Was a good episode too.

@RennJaxo I know what you mean. New common and un-common are always welcome :)
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd totally forgotten she was Catwoman too - kind of glad she's 2* now, if she'd been in one of the Tuesday packs I'd have been really sad to miss out on her.
  • Options
    As much as I love seeing characters from episodes I like, the only 2*s I'll look at these days have to be the female alien Starfleet trifecta.

I think we're due a 2* Ezri.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    As much as I love seeing characters from episodes I like, the only 2*s I'll look at these days have to be the female alien Starfleet trifecta.

A 2* Ezri with DIP, MED, and a 2* Lt. Ilia with COM, MED, and maybe DIP
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    RogueAngyl wrote: »

A 2* Ezri with DIP, MED, and a 2* Lt. Ilia with COM, MED, and maybe DIP

Yeah, any female alien starfleet officer with MED will do for me so I can freeze Crusher.
  • Options
    I tried to FTM her but I should probably give up any hope of ever doing that.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also looking for a female alien Starfleet with SEC. Someone stronger than the secondary sec for Seska.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Away Team Archer
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Away Team Archer

Come now Banjo, you know 2* males do not count.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'm also looking for a female alien Starfleet with SEC. Someone stronger than the secondary sec for Seska.

j3qgui4ulqka.gif

Currently I'm just waiting to max my starbase so Seska might be able to handle all SEC nodes. I don't know if she ever will, but I am holding out hope.
  • Options
    DB knows we want that, and they know why. Thus they will never give it to us so we buy more slots. I think they should put such a crew in the Honor Hall instead of a useless EMH. I would spend honor for that right away and consider it worth the cost.