Home The Bridge
Options

What Will My Final Rank Be In My Current Gauntlet Bypassing Using 45% Crit Chance Mirror Picard?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gotta add my congratulations. Your strategy far outweighs anything I have considered for the Gauntlet (and as you say, being in Australia means I can't go in the attack enough at the end to do well often, and I'm still chasing my #1 position which I doubt I'll get without spending dilithium).

I have actually decided to play with my crew a little though, based on this. Today I threw in Interfaced la Forge amd Mirror la Forge, together with Minuet - none of whom I would have considered previously - together with staple Surak and Bartender Guinan - and there's no question the game is playing out differently to usual. I've gotten lazy, and this should at least entertain me for a while as I rock up my achievement towards Locutus. Thanks! This was far more entertaining and informative than I had ever thought possible.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Very impressive. You sure do need to know a lot about what skill combos the most popular gauntlet crew have and what counters them! Of course you could research it every 2 days if you don't know off hand, but this game already takes too much of my life. :)
  • Options
    6 to 10 – you can select contrarian characters for your Gauntlet crew and still be successful
    You got this...easy peasy.