Home The Bridge
Options

Updated and Revised Community Pull Results

bejqncnyu2ll.jpg
Got a behold where I took my last star needed for Lily. She was my 349th immortal.

Hey DB, now is the perfect time to add to the immortalized crew achievement :p

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 honour, no screenshot needed. :confounded:
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    My purple came from an all-immortalized behold, but I did get a Senator Cretak - I've been waiting weeks for the final star to pop up after I fully equipped her - and was able to upgrade two of my gold ships. So not a bad pull at all, but apparently one I forgot to take a screenshot of.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legendary behold, first one I've seen in quite a while from the community rewards, so that was a nice surprise. Had Nechayev (already 2/5), Katrine (2/5) and Daystrom (new) to choose from - I gave Daystrom some serious thought, since his episode is pretty awesome and I'm not pressed for crew space at the moment, but eventually I'll need more room, and I've got quite a collection already of level 1 1/5 crew just because they're cool. Nechayev and Katrine are both kind of sentimental favourites (I didn't really care for 'The Killing Game' that much as a story, but I like Kate Mulgrew and she was lovely playing her holo-role) - in the end I went for Katrine because due to various events with Janeway as bonus I've already got her at level 90, so the extra star goes a bit further.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolute junk again ...

- 6x ship schematics all for maxed ships (come on, I have so many that still need schematics!)

- non-behold Tuskegee Mayweather, already immortal --> 500 Honor in total.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    500 Honor in total.
    Ouch I thought my 700 honour was bad! This is why I have stopped buying packs, I am far better spending 100 dil here and there on voyage refreshes for the chronos, and a chance of SR crew/honour then getting a-load of garbage from the portal.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    900 honor with an honor purple behold, no schems of note. This is why I don't buy premium packs anymore.
  • Options
    ze5eg6bcoluk.jpg

Another star for Temporal Seven. I won't complain.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    700 Honor, they usually don’t go well for me
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    700 Honor, they usually don’t go well for me

I dont even look forward to these anymore
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot again to get a screenshot but there were two beholds, one all-FF and one that got me the final star on Gralik Durr. I also got enough honor from this and a reduction of my huge pile of 10x basic pulls to get another 5* citation, which will go on Klingon Janeway (instead of Minuet) as soon as my voyage returns later today.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Easy behold #1
    1ydfcyjq2sps.jpeg

Easy behold #2
    jgiqj96dn7vk.jpeg

Klingon schematics are useful
    dlba4u96dssh.jpeg

Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    500 Honor in total.
    Ouch I thought my 700 honour was bad! This is why I have stopped buying packs, I am far better spending 100 dil here and there on voyage refreshes for the chronos, and a chance of SR crew/honour then getting a-load of garbage from the portal.

Jim

Yup ... my current voyage is bringing in a 4th star for Darana Pel (handy for next week), 3rd star for North Star Archer AND approx 500 Honor and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I had accidentally forgotten about it, refreshed it for 90 some Dil and voila. :)

But I guess the 500 Honor was for free because the community worked hard to get all the community rewards.
    But it still is a bummer, as a player who doesn't buy packs because they don't put money into the game they still end up being a deception.
  • Options
    1100 honor, no schematics.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Proto Worf (3rd* for him) :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    adz250dm6q3k.jpg

Already posted this, but I'll post it here too lol. Happy to have Temporal Seven one step closer to the freezer.
  • Options
    Professor Scott 4* already immortalised. Just honour.
  • Options
    900 honor and some schematics so didn't get a screenshot of that. :/ It'd be nice to eventually, at least once, get something worthwhile and screenshot worthy. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've accepted that I'll probably get honor. Happy that there were few schems.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    4th star on Professor Scott and also got Kumari schematics so I was happyish with my bundle.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    2 purples, first star on both Dr. Toby Russell and Mirror Dax (yay!). I'm pretty satisfied.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    acjcblh2ilbr.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    dmamgwiq3kyw.png
    Third star for Dark Ages McCoy and a relatively useless SR behold that was Captain Proton Paris who I already have frozen, Shakaar and Eddington. So basically 200 honor.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hfcb
  • Options
    Another star on Karr, one step closer to the freezer.
    14qelbohfnsn.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Just honor, didn't bother with a screenshot.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    BO Jadzia’s fourth star! Woo!
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    h04sumwswrir.png

800 honor, fuel replicator and second star for AoS La Forge.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I got T'Mir, who I did not have. All else was honor and about 3 schematic slots.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    rmkt1ycdkyw8.png

Not great but at least I didn't get 4 schematics.