Updated and Revised Community Pull Results

2»

Comments

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd star for Silik.
    400 honour.
    750 schematics worth of replicator fuel
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a 3rd star for Prisoner O'Brien. There are only eight 4's in the portal I can use, so any time I get one I'm pleased. The shih tzu schems are useful too, but the others are trash.

h4l7gh70bndf.png
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 3rd Dolim. Who will be my first Immortal in the Delphic collection?!?! Janner, Gralik and Dolim all at 3/4. Degra is the dark horse at 2/5.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    one all FF 4 star behold, and one behold that gave me the 2nd star on Lt. Terah.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Behold. Took 2nd star on Kurak. Chapel and Civil war worf were the other 2 and both were ffe
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    150 schems for iss avenger
    + 700 honor and some rep fuel
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 honor. Sigh.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Final star for Mirror Jadzia.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    dhyqiaigkl0u.jpg

New Worf.
  • Options
    All honor for me, last slot had an all ff behold.
  • Options
    k7j1llmxtaa7.png
    Purple Behold with my 3rd Mudd being the only choice and Begold with Borg Queen (immortalised) or second star for either Durango Troi or Desert Giorgiou.

Much better than I'm used to!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met