Home The Bridge
Options

Lucille Davenport coming to game?

10sqrm8jww3g.jpg
Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met

Comments

• Options
    [QH] Captain Ziggy[QH] Captain Ziggy ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Got to mean Governess Janeway is coming soon, right?
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    So tuesday pack i guess? Great, too bad she's not actually in an event so I can benefit from variants.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I am guessing she might be added in the last mega event because she is costumed and would fit with the event structure.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    If she's added this early, she's probably the Tuesday pack. But it does seem strange to have someone so closely tied to the theme of the mega not be part of it, so maybe she got loaded extra early.

The bigger question might be: if she's got command and diplomacy, what's the third skill? Might a child caregiver get MED?
  • Options
    I hope she will be in the event. Not my favorite version of Janeway, but since it's the first one they add this year, I'd probably try to rank above 1k anyway :D
  • Options
    Finally! A new Janeway is long overdue!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Now that I think of it, maybe she will be a new 2* or 3* on the next event?
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is precedent for a low Med skill on a caregiver. Ideally she will be a 4* in the Picard event but that’s a lot of bonus. This Janeway should not be 5*, though, we have bucket fulls of 5* holodeck Janeways. How about Year of Hell Janeway as a 5* in an actual captain’s uniform.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could certainly live with a 2 star female Starfleet added. Especially with enough med to finally finish that last node on cadet missions.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I had no idea who this was at first.

Initially I thought: "Lucille… ?"

h4jt9ai9d04m.jpg

"…no, that's not right. Lucille…?"

8uue3h4iqkoj.jpg

"…eh, probably not. How about…?"

u597qw38x664.jpg

"…nah, wrong game. Well, there's only one other Lucille I can think of…"

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

Ha! Wouldn’t it be funny if it turned out to be a two star baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire? That also apparently wears a dress?

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

h4jt9ai9d04m.jpg

8uue3h4iqkoj.jpg

u597qw38x664.jpg

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

I wouldn’t mind building a 5* seal with a bow tie.
  • Options
    We wouldn't have Star Trek without Lucille Ball. I want a 5* Lucy.

This! Yes, please. In fact, I'd be excited for any * Lucy. As Data1001 stated, a strong woman and as you stated, we wouldn't have Star Trek without her. Lucy, wherever you are, I have been and always shall be your fan. <3
  • Options
    Well, at this point she will either be a 2* or 3* on the next event or she will be in the next Tuesday pack :/
  • Options
    Very disappointing

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

h4jt9ai9d04m.jpg

8uue3h4iqkoj.jpg

u597qw38x664.jpg

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

Is that a "Loose Seal"?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    <snip>
    Well, there's only one other Lucille I can think of…"

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

Is that a "Loose Seal"?

I hope that's just a jovial bit of humor and that you ain't dissin' BB King (and his guitar Lucille). >:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at this point she will either be a 2* or 3* on the next event or she will be in the next Tuesday pack :/
    Wouldn't be against her being in threshold.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    robownage wrote: »
    Wouldn't be against her being in threshold.

Me neither (even if that would mean she'd be in my crew just long enough to be immortalized and frozen). But I think she's much more likely to be in the Tuesday pack, given that we already have a 2* and a 3* version of her. Which is disappointing, since that she's the first version we get this year, especially if she will be a 5*.
  • Options
    <snip>

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

Is that a "Loose Seal"?

I hope that's just a jovial bit of humor and that you ain't dissin' BB King (and his guitar Lucille). >:)

Sounds like someone hasn’t seen Arrested Development, which is a true shame.
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    I could certainly live with a 2 star female Starfleet added. Especially with enough med to finally finish that last node on cadet missions.

If it is MWF then Dr Crusher comfortably crits it.
    If Sunday, then if I recall it us definitely Selar but Bashir also covers it.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <snip>

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

Is that a "Loose Seal"?

Ah, my bad — I forgot that joke. Kind of blocked a lot of that show out of my mind after watching a bit of the disappointing fourth season — didn't even bother with the fifth.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    <snip>

dws5ygcp3a4n.jpg

Is that a "Loose Seal"?

Ah, my bad — I forgot that joke. Kind of blocked a lot of that show out of my mind after watching a bit of the disappointing fourth season — didn't even bother with the fifth.

The fourth season took a gamble on how they told the story (driven obviously by scheduling conflicts among the cast) but there is now a more linear version that was recut with a few added deleted scenes and minor special effects work. And season 5 seems to be an improvement over season 4, though neither live up to the exceptionally high bar set by the first three.
  • Options
    Well, the mystery of where she would appear has been solved. I just hope this doesn't mean we'll have to wait until 2020 to see her in an event again :D
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, have any of the whales FTM Lucille yet?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, have any of the whales FTM Lucille yet?

IIRC @Paladin 27 did.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh, already?
    I got 2 copies but they have to sit there unclaimed for lack of crew slots...
    Going to be a long time before I start adding equipment to her.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Sigh, already?
    I got 2 copies but they have to sit there unclaimed for lack of crew slots...
    Going to be a long time before I start adding equipment to her.

It’s no surprise. The biggest whales have all of the 5* cards FF so they immediately got 5 copies of her from the collections.