Home The Bridge
Options

Lucille Davenport coming to game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I do want Lucille Davenport so I'm at least going to get this collection to grab one of her. Some of the others are slowly getting there, though this is the only one of the themed collections I've even considered getting maxed out for. It's a great idea and it's a shame the other themes aren't big enough to do something similar for.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do want Lucille Davenport so I'm at least going to get this collection to grab one of her. Some of the others are slowly getting there, though this is the only one of the themed collections I've even considered getting maxed out for. It's a great idea and it's a shame the other themes aren't big enough to do something similar for.
    Yep same, I have the 6 SR crew so I just need to work on two legandaries to get her. I have Paris 4/5* and O'Brian 2/5* so its just a case of waiting ~4 months for the honour to citate them.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I have one of the SR still at 1/4* and only two legendaries, both at 1/5*, so it will take a bit longer for me :D
    That's why, as a Janeway fan, I hope that they will give us some other version of her at some point, possibly in an event, and not wait for another year to put one, say, into a Tuesday pack.
    But apart from that, I really like the new collection and the fact that it comes with a 5* as a reward.