Home The Bridge
Options

New Collection - The Big Goodbye

Thanks DB! Appreciate another collection, especially one I have a hope of finishing (one day, way way way in the future....)

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/3 5*, and undesirable ones at that. This is why I don't strive to complete collections, just let the tiny bonuses come where they may.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, I have 3/4 all ready maxed. I might have to level Cyrius now.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    there is also new achievement level for immortalized crew. I'm not sure how many more levels.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is also new achievement level for immortalized crew. I'm not sure how many more levels.

Achievement for 375 active but not registering for my 409 immo's, maybe have to wait til tomorrow?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay \o/

DB: Do Better
  • Options

Achievement for 375 active but not registering for my 409 immo's, maybe have to wait til tomorrow?

I am at 385 and it is not giving me it either.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one of them. It could have been better, and it could have been worse, like the Delphic Expanse.

go43ct5s5dmy.png
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    1/3 already Immortalized. 1/3 FF, 1/3 yeah right.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...does anybody else keep seeing his name and reading it as "Cyrus Roadblock"? as in, he'll be the roadblock keeping me from finishing this collection?
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

Try restarting. Otherwise, they may have finally made it that is has to be unique crew. It may have been a bug before that they finally fixed.
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »

Do you have duplicate immortalized? Maybe they finally made it unique crew like the collections.
  • Options

Do you have duplicate immortalized? Maybe they finally made it unique crew like the collections.

Thats not the case.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11713/new-immortal-600-cap-bugged-stuck-at-350#latest
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

Zero duplicates, I restarted too and still no reward.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Zero duplicates, I restarted too and still no reward.

CS Ticket time. ( Ignore this)

Edit: @Zombie Squirrel answered, wait for daily reset. Thank you. 🙂
  • Options
    Might have been an idea to announce this earlier - that way maybe some of my fleet would have bothered to aim for a sub 1000 rank in order to get Gloria
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    ...does anybody else keep seeing his name and reading it as "Cyrus Roadblock"? as in, he'll be the roadblock keeping me from finishing this collection?

I'm pretty sure the two 5*s that aren't in the portal yet will do a much better roadblock imitation
  • Options
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Cool to see this, now how about Our Man Bashir?

Agreed!
    Our Man Bashir = 7
    —Bashir, Julian Bashir (5), Garak, Elim Garak (5), Honey Bare Jadzia (5), Falcon O’Brien (5), Anastasia Komananov (4), Duchamps (4), Dr. Noah Hippocrates (4).

Niners = 5, but could easily get more
    —Niners Sisko (5), Niners Worf (5), Umpire Odo (5), Niners Kira (4), Niners Rom (4).

The Killing Game = 9
    —Katrine (5), Mademoiselle de Neuf (5), Agent Janeway (5), Resistance Neelix (5), Klingon Janeway (5), GI Chakotay (4), Colonel Karr (4), Klingon Neelix (4), Combat Medic Paris (4).

Andorians = 7/8
    —Ushaan Shran (5), Lissan? (5), Mirror Shukar (5), Commander Tarah (4), Ambassador Shras (4), Commando Shran (4), Commander Thelin (4), Expedition Shran (3).

Age Of Sail = 4, but could easily get more
    —Age of Sail Crusher (5), Age of Sail Data (5), Age of Sail Riker (5), Age of Sail La Forge (4).

Adventures of Captain Proton = 6
    —Arachnia Janeway (5), Doctor Chaotica (5), Satan’s Robot (5), Buster Kincaid Kim (4), Captain Proton Paris (4), President of Earth (4).

Androids = 17
    —Emotion Chip Data (5), Detective Data (5), Ilia Probe (5), Data V (5), Tempted Data (5), Frank Hollander (5), The One, Lore (5), Mirror Data (5), Romulan Data (5), Age of Sail Data (5), Lal (4), APU 3947 (4), Prospero Data (4), Lore (4), Ruk (4), Friar Tuck Data (4), Lt. Commander Data (2).

Dominion = So many!

Klingons = So many!

Holograms = So many!

Bajorans = So many!

Mirror Universe = So many!

I think they set the bar with 6 minimum in game before a collection is added so more Niners and Age of Sail might indicate a collection is on its way. That might also go with other collections or traits.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d also like to see a Temporal Agent collection, I just think it’d be fun to see who all fits.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget a Flag Officer Collection
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I had all 6 immortal so sweet, I got a 10x premium pull. Straight drop of Laas :s
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had all 6 immortal so sweet, I got a 10x premium pull. Straight drop of Laas :s

Ugh. That's terrible luck. I hate that guy!
  • Options
    I like having more collections, however I think the recent ones have been too limited.

"The big goodbye" is limited to TNG only where a "holonovel" collection would include the new Janeway, or a "gumshoe" collection could pull from any of the shows.

"Sherwood Forest" includes only crew from the episode q-pid, where a medieval collection would add princess Dax and queen Kira.
  • Options
    :/

eu8hk5744xr4.png
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    kmit2uhyblol.png

In fact, Detective Dixon Hill and Tommy Gun Dixon are two of only six duplicates I have in my crew.