Home The Bridge
Options

New Collection - The Big Goodbye

2»

Comments

• Options
    4/6 earned me a single pull Begold - Happy to add a fourth star to Bellhop Paris :)
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oh crap. Maybe I shouldn't have airlocked Crusher last month. 🤦🏼‍♀️

$uck it, it is what it is now and the reward for 1 immortalized member isn't that great either, so I'll live.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to ask.... WHY are we getting obscure new collections like this one when there is still no Klingon collection? It's seriously baffling that there's a Cardassian, Vulcan, Augment, Ferengi, Romulan, and Borg collection. I serrrrriously can not understand why the Klingons would be excluded
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I have to ask.... WHY are we getting obscure new collections like this one when there is still no Klingon collection? It's seriously baffling that there's a Cardassian, Vulcan, Augment, Ferengi, Romulan, and Borg collection. I serrrrriously can not understand why the Klingons would be excluded

Probably because they are so ubiquitous that a collection of them would be meaningless. Similar to making a "Federation", "Starfleet", or "Human" collection.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably because they are so ubiquitous that a collection of them would be meaningless. Similar to making a "Federation", "Starfleet", or "Human" collection.

The Vulcan one has 41 members... I don't accept that explanation lol

And there are 50% more Klingons than Vulcans.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

That's ok. Lots of goodies for everyone. 😀
  • Options

That's ok. Lots of goodies for everyone. 😀

Or slide the scale. It would be comparable to the Rare collection in size.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB! love new collections
  • Options
    Klingon Alliance and KCA Collections might do the job. Then we can avoid weird Klingon variants like Klingon Janeway, Neelix, etc etc. We do need a Klingon collection of some sort.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, part of the reason for not rolling out a Klingon-related collection might be that many players already have a gazillion Klingons. We'd all get lots of rewards, instantly. Where's the incentive to buy packs? To spend honor? For Big Goodbye, I have the 4 SRs immortalized, but only have 1 star on Gloria and Sloane. I had been fine with that... but perhaps now I'm not? (Actually, I'm still perfectly fine with it, but I'm sure you see the point -- a collection that is not immediately maxed out gives us another thing to aim for and, perhaps, spend for.)
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big goodbye is good, but I’m still waiting for the James Bond collection:

Garak, Elim garak
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    Anastasia
    Noah
    Falcon
    Honey bare
    Duchamps

7 should do the trick.
  • Options
    An inclusion of 7 crew for Bond collection would be apt.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d also like to see a Temporal Agent collection, I just think it’d be fun to see who all fits.

For the future, I'd also like to see a Vic's Las Vegas Lounge collection and a Far Beyond the Stars collection. We have few crew for these, but I'm sure that we'll have more in the future.

A writer collection it might not be a bad thing: Author Doctor, Benny Russll, Bestselling Jake Sisko, Herbert Rossoff, War Correspondent Jake Sisko and Writer Jake Sisko.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    They really missed a trick not having this collection live before dropping Gloria. Maybe more people would have bought packs, pushed on the event, or bought the dyc for her.

Yep, I had that same thought when I saw it. Actually thought that about Sloane too - I hadn't intended to chase her at all, but the galaxy phase of her event had very light competition, so I switched up my goal and finished 51st. Even then, I was only chasing the 4* portal, not her. If the collection had been live then, I probably wouldn't even have her at 1/5.