Home The Bridge
Options

Time Portal Additions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dirk Gunderson, I understand the appeal. I stockpiled lots of packs (not 138, but a lot) for my VIP 14 party, and cracked them all at once.

I also understand your reasons, and respect them. Part of me wants to do it again, but honestly I cannot justify it anymore. I have a backlog of 5* crew I need/want to cite up, so I need the Honor from those packs to improve my team. If I was in a different situation where I either desperately needed a crew upgrade or I already had a great team I would wait for the update to see what I could get, but I'm in the middle area where I already have the crew I need to get better, I just need to get them to 5/5, otherwise I'd be right there with you!

I don't know if you're planning to screen grab opening all those packs, but take it from me: I only opened about half of what you have there and screen grabbed them all, and it took forEVER and by the end I was literally seeing stars as it is very mentally taxing to keep everything straight in your head.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    @Dirk Gunderson, I understand the appeal. I stockpiled lots of packs (not 138, but a lot) for my VIP 14 party, and cracked them all at once.

I also understand your reasons, and respect them. Part of me wants to do it again, but honestly I cannot justify it anymore. I have a backlog of 5* crew I need/want to cite up, so I need the Honor from those packs to improve my team. If I was in a different situation where I either desperately needed a crew upgrade or I already had a great team I would wait for the update to see what I could get, but I'm in the middle area where I already have the crew I need to get better, I just need to get them to 5/5, otherwise I'd be right there with you!

I don't know if you're planning to screen grab opening all those packs, but take it from me: I only opened about half of what you have there and screen grabbed them all, and it took forEVER and by the end I was literally seeing stars as it is very mentally taxing to keep everything straight in your head.

I won’t screenshot everything, maybe just begolds. I do intend to take notes in a spreadsheet for all packs, though, and will make use of my computer to help so I’m not going back and forth between STT and the forum while writing up the results.

And let me say, I totally get why you don’t want to wait. Although I only have 27 or 28 immortal legendaries, I’ve spent the last two years working on improving on my most glaring weaknesses and am happy with where I am in the game - 8-9 hour voyages even during Faction events, the mojo to get a top-1500 finish in any event I choose, and a number of personal favorite characters - and I can withstand a little delayed gratification in hopes of a great payoff.
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    TS199 wrote: »
    I did a check again and the last "big" update of additions to the portal can be found here (Circa March 2018):

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4421/server-release-notes-03-20-edited-11-40-am-et#latest

The latest announcement confirms that we will not receive any further information until August 2019, this is a whooping 17 months between major updates.

That was not the last update.

The last big update was December 11, 2018...
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12399/server-release-notes-12-11-time-portal-update-edition#latest

With a smaller update January 8, 2019...
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12672/v7-0-9-and-convergence-day-festivities#latest

Not that they still shouldn't have done an update by now.

Thanks for this Unkie, much appreciated! I stand corrected.