Home The Bridge
Options

Anyone else Dog tired...

I don't know if its all these endless events or my age catching up to me, but.... 64okzfvfcx35.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Agree
    l96csrdb2xmb.png
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then don't play every event. Pick and choose which ones you want to be a part of. But I do agree if DB would take a weekend off once in awhile with no event, and just do some regular game maintenance, that would be great for all involved I think.

Trista
  • Options
    Agree
    l96csrdb2xmb.png

Loved that movie.
  • Options
    Then don't play every event. Pick and choose which ones you want to be a part of. But I do agree if DB would take a weekend off once in awhile with no event, and just do some regular game maintenance, that would be great for all involved I think.

Trista

But Trista if I'm not fishing, I am compelled to play at least to threshold. That would be like telling you just don't buy new shoes every week. :-) jus kidding
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    No pain No Gain!!!
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    No pain No Gain!!!

Perfectly stated!

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is now an inappropriate time to say I miss Expeditions? *ducks*
  • Options
    kapu wrote: »
    No pain No Gain!!!

Oh I got Pain, so much so I had Bariatric Surgery to reduce the Gain . :-)
  • Options

Same
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    They could always do a reinvisioned event. Make it like a mega in terms of duration, but replace "ranked rewards" with "quest rewards". For example, have a quest line of things to complete, with daily quests in addition. After x number of quests completed you get a fixed reward. Final quest (s) give top level reward. Concurrently, each quest completed and each daily reset you get some kind of token to spend on a special event dabo wheel, so they can keep their RNG rewards. You could buy more tokens with Dil.

Then at the end of the event they could have ranked rewards where everyone in top 1000 would get a cite of each type, new ship schems, and a special Avatar, top 5k would get the same except no 5* cite, Avatar, and 4* ship schems.

This way everyone can get top reward if they put the time in and we aren't fighting each other for ALL REWARDS.
  • Options

Same

Same here!