Home Engineering Room
Options

Anyone else still have incorrect number for immortals achievment? (EDIT: Yes. Many are off by 1)

Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Engineering Room
Recently, the collection achievement was expanded beyond 350, which was great. It was quickly revealed as bugged, but a fix was made quickly, which was also great, as I was at 374 at the time. 372 was my number in the vault, with 2 duplicates. Yesterday I finally put the last citation on Professor Hoshi (yeah!) who became number 375.

Problem is, this morning I saw that the achievement counter read 376. My vault number is still 373, which is correct and matches the number of portraits. I cannot remember immortalizing anyone else since Sato, and a scan of my crew quarters reveals no duplicates beyond the two that I was previously aware of.

The achievement count is only off by one, but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed discrepancies.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could still be an issue with dupes, since you can only see one copy of a crew in the cryo chamber, no matter how many of them you have. For instance, I have three Tourist Quarks (2 frozen), but the cryo vault only shows one copy, frozen.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I don’t think it has anything to do with dupes. Everyone in my fleet is off by one too since they updated the achievements. Even ones who have never duped a character.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is very interesting. Thank you.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dupes here. My vault reads 389, cheevo reads 390.
  • Options
    Same here, my achievement counter when up 2, when i immortalized 1 crew and i heard the report of a fleetmate as well. Vault count is correct and i have a crew list incl dupes as well. After the fix the count of noth were correct. Not sure what happened.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    o.O

Letting the team know.
  • Options
    Same for me. Vault says 270, achievement shows 271, no dupes. I just noticed the difference this morning and was about to go looking for who I might have lost. Not opposed to a bank error in my favor on achievements, but it is odd.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achievement tab says 413, vault says 412 (no dupes here).....hmmm :confused:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    At least its not an disadvantage, so i don t really bother about. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, my vault and achievement counter are in-sync. I have zero dupes, and I did immortalize two last week between the time the counter wasn't updated.

Shrug.
  • Options
    RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Yes. I do. And I don't have any dupe.
    I reported that on a ticket several months ago and now instead of 1 is wrong by 2.
    bu3estioxqag.png
    4uxfdy62zirg.png
  • Options
    FWIW, my vault and achievement counter are in-sync. I have zero dupes, and I did immortalize two last week between the time the counter wasn't updated.

Shrug.

Maybe thats the trick, u did immortalize 2 crew after new achievements were live and before they fixed the bug.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized one while the cheevo bug was in effect (& a few after) and mine’s off by one.
  • Options
    ADM Fletcher [ET]ADM Fletcher [ET] ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'm off by 2. No dupes.

Edited to add: I do not have either Tuvix or the Duras sisters in my crew.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    I was in sync until I just immortalized someone and it's out by one now.
  • Options
    Mine's off by 1, too. I don't do dupes.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    yeah, I am also off by 1
  • Options
    I am off by one. I am wondering if I did immortalize what they say, and have lost one in cryostasis,
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭

Shrug.

Maybe thats the trick, u did immortalize 2 crew after new achievements were live and before they fixed the bug.

You could be on to something. Did you IMM anyone besides Data in that period?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Shrug.

You could be on to something. Did you IMM anyone besides Data in that period?

I just thought my internal count was off, I am glad you guys pointed it out!

so, yes, mine is +1 also! I did immortalize one crew during the fix, so that might be the gremlin.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it gets weirder. Mine, which was on-par as late as 28 hours ago, is now off by 1.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a discrepancy of one and have never immortalized a crew more than once.
  • Options
    ZenBotZenBot ✭✭✭
    I also have never immortalized any crew duplicates and my count is off by two. The Achievement tab says 208, but vault says 206. It was off by one until I immortalized the 2nd of the 3* Duras sisters.

I made a Tuvix & Duras Sisters, but neither immortalized yet. I later immortalized 3* Tuvok, Neelix, BE'tor, & Lursa. I wonder if it's related to the 4* Tuvix & Duras not immortalized yet?

• Options
    I also have never immortalized any crew duplicates and my count is off by two. The Achievement tab says 208, but vault says 206. It was off by one until I immortalized the 2nd of the 3* Duras sisters.

I made a Tuvix & Duras Sisters, but neither immortalized yet. I later immortalized 3* Tuvok, Neelix, BE'tor, & Lursa. I wonder if it's related to the 4* Tuvix & Duras not immortalized yet?

Good point. Maybe this bug is related to the special/easter egg crews. I recently made another Duras Sisters to fuse them and perhaps this explains why now my number of immortalized crew is wrong by 2. They are 3 stars now. Who knows?
  • Options
    I too have the same problem.

I have 151 immortalized, but in the achievements it says 152.

Anyone raised this issue to the DB yet?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Anyone raised this issue to the DB yet?

That's what this sub-forum is for: raising issues so that DB will see them and take note.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    My Immortalized Crew count on the Achievements list is off by 1.

The Cryostasis vault indicates 74/630 Immortalized, but the Achievement for Immortalizing 75 crew is available. When I manually count the crew I get 74 immortalized.

dck9pex71hy1.png
    pi36vdnlfh6j.png
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    (edit) removed, not a double crew issue
  • Options
    I just experienced the same problem. I have 175 crew immortalized, and it has given me the dilithium reward for that achievement, but the cryostasis vault lists me as 174.