Home Engineering Room
Options

Anyone else still have incorrect number for immortals achievment? (EDIT: Yes. Many are off by 1)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Ironic, I just put in a ticket for this. Didnt see this post. Thought I was crazy or they dumped one of my popsicles. But I don't see any missing.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Even my latest account, 2 weeks old, is off by 1, and of course i have no dupes. Only have 5 cadets immortalized so far, but achievements counter shows 6.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Even my latest account, 2 weeks old, is off by 1, and of course i have no dupes. Only have 5 cadets immortalized so far, but achievements counter shows 6.

That pretty much proves it is a system wide bug.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Just had a situation where I immortalized a new unique, non-duplicate character and my immortalized crew count stayed the same....stuck at 573. Granted, I have 529 in my vault, but it’s been my experience that uniques and dupes get counted in the total immortalized reward structure...unless that has changed recently?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, didn't realise this thread existed. I am also out by 1, as are a couple of my fleet members.
    No duplicates.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    I'm seeing this issue also. My main account has been off by one for quite a while. I had three dupes in that account but the system seems to think it is four. Over 350 immortalized so I thought that was my error. Recently started a second F2P account that has 9 immortalized, the systems thinks there are 10. I know there are none duplicated, too hard to get trainers to make that error.
  • Options
    @@ ✭✭
    My counter is also off by 1.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Yes. But the funny/weird thing is i checked this asap when the new daily and acheivement menu was installed. It was the same. Then after the folowing week tue server update it was off by 1 again.
  • Options
    Something happened in the past few weeks. I have been 3 off in my count since at least last summer and now I am 4 off. I have had all the 1-3* complete (except EMH) for over a year now. I suspect that the 3 off is due to 1* or 2* dupes I created in the early days of voyages when I went on an Immortalization spree to try to finish them all.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something happened in the past few weeks. I have been 3 off in my count since at least last summer and now I am 4 off. I have had all the 1-3* complete (except EMH) for over a year now. I suspect that the 3 off is due to 1* or 2* dupes I created in the early days of voyages when I went on an Immortalization spree to try to finish them all.

My count is off by four when, to my knowledge, it should only be off by three: 1 from the error and 1 each from duplicates of Mirror Uhura and Captain Janeway. I know for sure that I airlocked a third FF Janeway before fully equipping her and other than a third Uhura, I don’t recall working on any other duplicates.

Edit: so I ran a little test and was only able to unfreeze the two Janeways and one Uhura. The other Uhura must have been eaten by the game, which really doesn’t bother me as long as I have the one. Still...where is that other one from? Did I forget about immortalizing three Uhuras and lose two of them to the crew disappearance bug? Is the counter error now off by two for some reason? Did I immortalize another crew and not realize/remember it?
  • Options
    I have the same issue. Achievement says 50 vault says 49.
  • Options
    ZenBotZenBot ✭✭✭
    Mine are off by 2. No duplicates.
  • Options
    @@ ✭✭
    I did have 2 2* Siskos early on, but I am pretty sure I only immortalized one. At that point, experienced players told me you couldn't immortalize more than one of each, and I needed room. I think it was under level 80.