Home The Bridge
Options

Current Rank 1000?

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in The Bridge
Just like the title alludes to, anyone know the current rank 1000 points?
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    At about now you need to have 525k
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    What the heck is wrong with this skirmish??? If you want to stay in the Top 1000 you need nearly 1 million points...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Don t think it will be 1million for top 1000, more like 800-850k.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I think people may have cottoned on to how profitable skirmishes are, there is also a lot of bonus crew that could be worked on for the re-run event (at least there was for me).
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sitting at #400ish with a million VP right now. I would expect to drop a bit in the next 4 hours, but I think it's fair to say it won't take that much hit Top 1000 - which tbh surprises me, for exactly the reason @Ironagedave mentioned.
  • Options
    I hope so. I will not reach the million, but maybe 850k.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I can't see exactly, but it is about 420K VP for 2000K rank.
  • Options
    1600 is currently 534550. I cant see anything lower then 1592
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    23rd is 2.9 million if that helps. :-)
  • Options
    I hate Skirmishes. You can't even get the proper ship schematics for the epic battles which will allow you to gain points further.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope to somehow be under top 1000 because I don't need another useless 1/5. I was playing just to get chronos which I spent on difficult items and for honor and now I am around 900.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    With an hour and a quarter to go 1000 sits at around 773k VP ... I'm just below that sitting at 1021.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    660k is 1270.

I have far more VP than I did a few back where i placed 945. Seems quite a bit more competitive this time. Luckily for me I'm not that impressed by the gold crew and won't be killing myself to try for top 1k. I should add I ran Elite as a level 7 5* ship equals quick death. The extra 50% VP would probably land in top 1k. It is getting harder for newer players to place, they really need to reevaluate the prize tiers.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    With an hour and a quarter to go 1000 sits at around 773k VP ... I'm just below that sitting at 1021.

I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Less than an hour to go ...

984 = 790k

I'm at 959 with 797k. Hoping to add a "useless" 5* to my crew. :)
  • Options
    I think i've done enough 12 mins to go im @ 856 with 846K
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished in 1058th position, man that **tsk tsk**, more so than usual due to the ball ache of clicking frantically for the last 4 hrs.
    No Idea of the VP I had as I was too busy clicking to check. That event was pretty brutal.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just barely under 1000!!! Thank you everyone I really didn't want useless 1/5 legendary to occupy my limited space.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended up around rank 1480, with 620451 points. Cool getting a max star purple, even if I'm not a fan of Paris.

Rather stupid question from someone who has only been playing since July, but was it possible to get more than 6000 points in an epic run? And other than random win rewards, were there any alternatives for getting these? Because ~100 runs was not particularly enjoyable, and I didn't even crack the top 1000. Next time I think I may max out the individual rewards and just take whatever ranked reward that leaves me.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    Ended up around rank 1480, with 620451 points. Cool getting a max star purple, even if I'm not a fan of Paris.

Rather stupid question from someone who has only been playing since July, but was it possible to get more than 6000 points in an epic run? And other than random win rewards, were there any alternatives for getting these? Because ~100 runs was not particularly enjoyable, and I didn't even crack the top 1000. Next time I think I may max out the individual rewards and just take whatever ranked reward that leaves me.

6k/run is the max (independent of the random bonuses)
  • Options
    At least I'm not kicking myself for missing something!

I wish a successful run would slightly up the difficulty, ticket cost, and rewards - which would then reset back to standard after a loss. But that's a topic for a separate thread.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    At least I'm not kicking myself for missing something!

I wish a successful run would slightly up the difficulty, ticket cost, and rewards - which would then reset back to standard after a loss. But that's a topic for a separate thread.

Yep, this is my biggest issue with skirmish. The fixed 6k/skirmish and the insane number of skirmishes required to rank. It is a crazy grind that is not enjoyable. Some people may be willing to spend the time for the random dropped rewards, but the gameplay itself I find beyond boring.
  • Options
    That was brutal
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah... just skirmish while binge watching some TV (Star Trek?) and the time goes by quickly. I finished 150 with something like 1.6m points using a supply kit and 10K Chron at the start. Ended up with 8.5K Chron and a bunch of honour and credits.

Even if you forget to hit buttons while watching TV, you usually win (I did several times and didn’t lose a single match). Otherwise it’s really boring but skirmishes require no concentration unlike Galaxy or especially Expedition which really requires you to remember which crew to put in which slot on which mission to maximize your VP per ticket.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praising an event because it requires no thought vs another event where you have to pay attention to what you're doing really proves the point why it's a grind and why bots have been created.
  • Options
    I do like how accessible Skirmishes are.

My first event was a skirmish (Haunted Vessels), and I did so poorly I didn't even unlock the purple character. A month later, the next skirmish rolled around, and it was the first time I completed all rewards in an event. Sure it was grindy, but the fact that it was even possible was cool.

This easy acceleration also means I've since smashed into the ceiling. But I recognize that fixing this, while preserving the accessibility of these events, would be difficult. It's not hard to come up with ideas, but everything I've thought of would be development intensive.

Starport
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I candidly spent a ton of my chronitons on the first day of the skirmish because I was very excited and wanted to upgrade a bunch of my characters (and I did, the progression was massive), and I accidentally hit the top 1000 with all the intel I accumulated. I reached 880-ish IIRC, and kind of regret it. The gold card doesn't look to be that great and I don't really need more dip and command since we had an entire mega about these two stats. That makes me a bit sad. Next time i'll be wiser with my chronitons.
  • Options
    Don’t mind the skirmish because as you go along, you can earn back many of the chrons you spend. Yeah, it’s a clickfest, but I like it better than Galaxy. I do wish the legendary character had been better...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...