Home The Bridge
Options

5* Undercover Sulu for £8.99?!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude has been on my wish list for a long long time, thanks DB for making him available like this!! Now alls we need are Tracksuit Kirk and Pink Jacket Chekov:

III-cas-a_1237503639.jpg
  • Options
    das411 wrote: »
    This dude has been on my wish list for a long long time, thanks DB for making him available like this!! Now alls we need are Tracksuit Kirk and Pink Jacket Chekov:

III-cas-a_1237503639.jpg

Funny, now you mention it I think that's the Kirk I want most of all. Tracksuit Kirk!
  • Options
    If I didn't already have him immortalized, I'd have purchased for certain, so please keep offers like this coming DB.
  • Options
    This offer persuaded me to open my wallet. Keep 'em coming DB.
  • Options
    das411 wrote: »

What about Chekov and Uhura?

• Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t have him at all and he will languish at the single star for a long while. I have spare slots and the price is lowered as has been asked so I contribute and will continue to support good decision making and good values with my wallet. If I did have him at five stars then no I would have passed on him.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Undercover Sulu was on the top of my wishlist because I wanted him for my HMS Bounty crew. I know he's from ST III, but he wears the same outfit in ST IV.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Undercover Sulu was on the top of my wishlist because I wanted him for my HMS Bounty crew. I know he's from ST III, but he wears the same outfit in ST IV.

same here - getting pretty close to being able to do a voyage with all TOS movie crew, all we need is a movie version of Rand and a certain Captain of the Enterprise...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    $10 American is what the Chronies cost by themselves during the sale in a Galaxy Event. Just saying.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma let you finish, but Sulu’s leather jacket is the single best item of clothing in the entire franchise...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!