Home The Bridge

Has the timing for posting next week's event details changed?

2»

Comments

• SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe they're changing the rewards back to the way they used to be ... one could only hope
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • probably won't happen until monday now

Let's burn this mother down.

Pitchforks available here - https://www.amazon.com/Pitchforks/b?ie=UTF8&node=554942

You'll have to provide your own torches.

• {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody know the ship stats for the event chars? Oh...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. I’m freaking out man!
  • maybe they're changing the rewards back to the way they used to be ... one could only hope

I hope so.
    Infact no.. I don't want what they're doing and I don't like what they had before.

They should have it based around how it was before and they should add the next week's 5 at 250/300k threshold. For every event.

This 1* of 5 thing for anyone 16/26 to 1000 I'd tired and old. You wanna motivate me to play and purchase, this is the solution.

I've bought exactly 0 event packs since the change and I don't see it being any different from my end until this changes.

I don't want this and "chase" a second Street when all chance to earn them is gone. But if I earn a "preview" / starter star this week and fight for'em as rank next week I'll be way more likely to pull one or more packs.

--

But, to this thread..
    If we're not gonna get the info today can someone just tell us ? It'll **tsk tsk** but at least we wouldn't be waiting for nothing.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Maybe they realised the whole earn a character for next week wasn't working out and are working to go back to the old system. So theres been a delay in releasing next week's event/reward crew

That would be amazing but I'm not hopeful.
  • Ren~ wrote: »
    Maybe they realised the whole earn a character for next week wasn't working out and are working to go back to the old system. So theres been a delay in releasing next week's event/reward crew

How could you even do that for next week? So the Data I'm working towards this weekend, will no longer be event crew for next week? No longer event crew for any event at all? (because a repeat of this event or next week's event would not have him event crew)
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

How could you even do that for next week? So the Data I'm working towards this weekend, will no longer be event crew for next week? No longer event crew for any event at all? (because a repeat of this event or next week's event would not have him event crew)

He's the ranked reward next week too.
  • Ren~ wrote: »
    Ren~ wrote: »

He's the ranked reward next week too.

My reply was regarding the concept that maybe they were returning to the prior reward structure. obviously no longer a discussion point since the announcement is up. you could not see the prior message hidden behind the show previous quotes link
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    This really needs to come sooner rather than later. At least as far as the event type is concerned. When they announce the current event and who the legendary crew reward is that will be used in the next event, they really need to tell us the event type at the same time.

We don't need all the details like name, factions, other crew, but the event type for the next event is essential for determining how much you need to try in the current event.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off the top of my head (I could easily have got some of it wrong, please correct me!), is this a fair review of DB’s event details announcement changes?

- DB announce event details over a week before event start.

- DB miss self imposed deadlines, offer a review and apology. Won’t happen again, they promise.

- Change to a week before event to make it easier for them in these difficult forward planning times. “sorry but we bit off more than we can chew, AGAIN.”

- DB fail to announce number of faction missions/change to number of missions available, without any warning. Server load rubbish excuse.

- When asked why, told it’s really a lot of work and working for money makes DB sad. So not only should we expect number of missions to change, but also shortening of event detail notifications too, as a kick in the teeth just for fun.

- DB announce event details to go up on Friday evenings, just 6 days before event. But at least the time will be adhered to. “We really do promise to commit to this”.

- DB announce changes to 5* rank reward bonus. They will not tell us what the previous week’s 5* bonus crew will count toward until the following Friday.

- Promises broken and commitments further reduced again when DB fail to announce the delayed, delayed, re-delayed, reorganised, delayed publishing of upcoming event details. “We’re sorry, Shan is on leave and Riker was busy in 10 forward?”

Seriously??? Come on DB.