Lt Commander Airiam

2»

Comments

• Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thorozar wrote: »
    This person is a female?

There's one way we could tell for sure:
    People who miss out on Airiam may regret it later if her part(s) gets bigger.

(wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "Human" trait is more contentious here. There is no actual canon source saying she's human. There are conflicting statements from various people behind the show. Some say she's an alien, some say she's human. There's no official call on her at this point.

Lmao well season 2 is coming and I am certain that DB has inside info about it.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This person is a female?

Sure looks like one to me. 😉

bedow0s5c1mt.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    This person is a female?

bedow0s5c1mt.jpg

Haha. But what about the Bynars?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    This person is a female?

bedow0s5c1mt.jpg

Though seemingly contradictory, their gender is non-binary. 😛

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    This person is a female?

bedow0s5c1mt.jpg

Maybe I should be watching this show :p
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was just me, but when I was doing my push to threshold this afternoon, I feel that Lt. Commander Airiam was missing the trait "cursed". Data and Seven were crushing bonuses below 50% on the regular, but Airiam was seemingly unable to ever score the bonus until it had gotten over 80%. Her results were just like last week, only the pre-build numbers looked better. At one point she failed 12 straight chances at 49%.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Inhad terrible luck with all crew for the entire event, mine all have the cursed trait. Multiple fails for 80s and above, far more than 50% fails on 50-60%. Glad i was threshold and done.
  • Crash41Crash41 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Ok, so if we're gonna go down the "Is Ariam an Augment?" or "Is she genetically or cybernetically engineered?" rabbit holes, I posit this question: Should the La Forge variants also get the Augment or Engineered traits? He WAS cybernetically augmented (engineered), first for his VISOR implants and then for his cybernetic eyes.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash41 wrote: »
    Ok, so if we're gonna go down the "Is Ariam an Augment?" or "Is she genetically or cybernetically engineered?" rabbit holes, I posit this question: Should the La Forge variants also get the Augment or Engineered traits? He WAS cybernetically augmented (engineered), first for his VISOR implants and then for his cybernetic eyes.

I endorse this post as a legitimate reason to necro this thread. Geordi, Airiam, and at least Detmer should have "Engineered" Trait.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

I endorse this post as a legitimate reason to necro this thread. Geordi, Airiam, and at least Detmer should have "Engineered" Trait.......

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/10931/trait-audit-thread-new#latest
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This person is a female?

bedow0s5c1mt.jpg

Or the cogenitor

syzdc91wja9v.jpeg

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/10931/trait-audit-thread-new#latest
    🖖

I'm not reading that if the first post is not about fixing Blood Oath Jadzia......

Banjo1012 wrote: »
    This person is a female?

bedow0s5c1mt.jpg

Or the cogenitor

syzdc91wja9v.jpeg

It takes a certain level of hawtness to get past crazy eyes.

She crosses that
    https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trip! They don’t want me to climb mountains.