Home The Bridge

I have to say, I'm getting really tired of seeing a Mirror Picard bonus gauntlet 2x or more per week

2»

Comments

• Currently.....its well, Speechless!2a4u2ohbord0.jpg
  • Its a Guinan gauntlet now....so its walls'o'Picards, Suraks and Guinans.

• I'm finally beating Picard this week. :)
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....and back to 45% Mirror Picard
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    The one ends today has to be the first in a while without a common gauntlet powerhouse (Guinan, Mirror Picard, Locutus, Caretaker, Surak) getting a high crit rate. Romantic, Diplomat, Federation with Dip (the Lwaxana Gauntlet as I call it, since she is the only 65%). Sure, you'll still see Mirror Picard, but at least someone like Adm Nechayev (45%) can beat him in a Com-Sec battle. And Locutus with 25% doesn't ruin my day (even if he is one of the highest Dip+Sec and Dip+Sci crew around).
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Business as usual... :s

lb7chrw341qj.png
    DB: Do Better
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    No complaints, not a Picard in sight. . .

370teyb2akgl.png

DB: Do Better
  • yeah I don't have guinan, so those gauntlets are brutal for me (like the one currently). There will always be at least one gauntlet that you don't have crew for and is brutal to participate in.
  • As annoying as walls tend to be, I've always least disliked the Guinan-Gauntlets. Back when she still had the highest combined roll in the game, I was always trying to produce all-crits on DIP/MED. Shooting for a total roll of over 8K was like a fun little mini game to me, even though I never made it past the low-7Ks. I always wondered what the highest total roll ever produced by a player was.

Of course, nowadays she has been overtaken by Locutus (on DIP/SCI, after his recent buff), Armus and Gary Seven. While they might not have 65%-Gauntlets, their potential total is higher.
  • yeah I don't have guinan, so those gauntlets are brutal for me (like the one currently). There will always be at least one gauntlet that you don't have crew for and is brutal to participate in.

It seems lately every gauntlet has been brutal to participate in. I usually finish top 3 pretty easily, but as of late it seems as the rng is heavily favoring the defender. The last four gauntlets have yielded the lowest scores I have had throughout my entire time participating the the gauntlet, and I have a fairly good gauntlet crew.
  • Agreed. I would like more diversity in Gauntlet traits as well. The same traits get old.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I’m coming to the end of a 65% Guinan gauntlet as we speak. And they’re far too frequent too. Of all the traits and species, surely there should be more variety on the table
  • Might be fun to have a blue-Only, or green-Only gauntlet every so often
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I have all these gauntlet crew. The only one I missed out on was Mirror Bev because of DB antics. And I'm sick of seeing the repeated 2 trait and 3 trait gauntlet crew matches. Heck, I run into more than a few gauntlets where I get all 25% crew with some 45%, and some with a 65%, two 45%, and the rest 25% bonus.
    Seriously, DB RNGs all-the-things, htf did this dodge the RNG hammer?!!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is at least the second 65% Guinan in the last week for me. Do we get different Gauntlets? I need to get Fierce Guinan Leveled, and get Gloria!!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."